The Mafia Endures (Part Four)

*SMUT WARNING*

Shall I show you how sexy I can be?

With those words, Jungkook has Taehyung pinned to the mattress, his lips hungrily kissing Taehyung as their bodies press together. Jungkook separates after a moment, trailing his lips down Taehyung's neck, to his chest, leaving large bite marks and hickeys as he nips and sucks on Taehyung's sensitive skin. Taehyung moans softly, loving the sensation of Jungkook's mouth on his skin, his own long fingers roaming over Jungkook's torso hovering above him. Well attempts to. While Taehyung is naked save for his thin boxers, Jungkook is fully-clothed, his t-shirt bunching in Taehyung's fists and his denim-clad legs brushing abrasively against Taehyung's though the smaller boy doesn't quite complain. No, instead he finds himself reaching for Jungkook's belt, unclasping it as Jungkook smirks, his lips pressed still to Taehyung's skin.

"Are you that needy, baby boy?" Jungkook teases, sitting back so he can take his shirt off while Taehyung follows, his long fingers hurrying to undo his lover's belt. He gets the leather belt out of Jungkook's jeans before throwing it to the ground with Jungkook's shirt.

"Yes...Daddy, please..." Taehyung quietly begs, his fingers hooking with Jungkook's belt loops at his hips and pulling him forward. Jungkook laughs, kissing Taehyung deeply as he presses his body closer, his thigh grinding down between Taehyung's thighs in a way that has the smaller boy moaning.

"And here I thought you were gonna try to be all seductive with me," Jungkook purrs, his lips moving from Taehyung's lips to his jaw and up to his ear, nipping at the lobe as Taehyung whimpers softly, his hips squirming to get friction from Jungkook's muscular thigh on his cock, "C'mon, baby...beg for it..." Jungkook growls in Taehyung's ear and the boy bites his lips, his eyes fluttering softly closed with how good it feels. Jungkook notices Taehyung lost in the bliss, and he bears down on him, pressing his thigh firmly against the boy's cock while pinning him beneath his muscular torso and arms. Taehyung can't move, and the pressure only adds to that edging sensation as he can't get enough pleasure.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung moans, hands roaming up Jungkook's bare torso to his shoulders, his eyes fluttering open so he can stare into Jungkook's piercing gaze with his own lust-hazed eyes. Jungkook smirks, kissing Taehyung roughly when he sees the desire pooling in the boy's gaze. Jungkook braces himself on his elbows as he slowly moves his hips, grinding down on Taehyung in an alluring way. Both boys moan, their desire peaking by the slow rock and thrust of Jungkook's hips as he teases the boy beneath him with his muscular body. Taehyung lets out a soft, pleading, moan, his hips arching up, and yet before he can get any more pleasure, the door to their room flies open and Jimin storms in.

"Okay, okay, break it up!! No funny business when we've got a kidnapping to stage," he shouts, startling Taehyung, though Jungkook just glares over at Jimin as he approaches the bed.

"Kinda busy..." he snaps and Jimin wickedly smirks.

"I kinda don't care. I was told to get your asses out into the living room. Or did you forget about the people waiting for you?" Jimin teases, grabbing Jungkook's shirt and throwing it at him while Taehyung blushes.

"I forgot about them..." he squeaks, and Jungkook lets out a sigh.

"Yeah, me too..." he kisses Taehyung on the forehead before crawling off of the bed and putting his shirt back on, trying his best to ignore the uncomfortable rub of his boner in his jeans. Jimin whistles as he looks down at Taehyung, the brunette boy sprawled out on the bed with hickeys all over his torso and an obvious boner in his black briefs.

"Damn, boy, you are sexy! I know I've seen you in your flirty mode, but nothing compares to this," he chimes before Jungkook grabs Jimin's arm and spins him around to face the door.