Stop Now!!!!

I walked quietly down the halls of Ellington Boarding Academy of Vancouver Island, I was shaking from the scene that had just happened. I was being held by the my uniform shirt colar. " Look at me when I am talking to you. You don't belong on this earth. How about you just leave all together? " Said, Sam Houston a rich jock who bully me.

" First of all, how about you just leave me alone. And second of all, I suguest  you to put me down before your excuse of a girlfriend catches you.", before he left he had puched me various times. " Well, look Ms.I Hate You, I have had enough of you. Ruining my life and others, so Good-bye", he held a dark blue knife, which was the same one I had one at the fair. " Stop NOW!!!!!!" I yelled, for my dear life.He had looked back,then to me, he screamed bloody murderer. I walked all the way home, receiving rude remarks.I walked inside of my white house. I read the Adresses again , 1819 Boston Town Road. I walked into the abnormal white house, I am said to BE calling home.I walked into my personal extra room, which I had made into a music room. I looked through all my compositions and lyrics. I could play various instruments,but my favorite was the piano and the violin. I sang along to the words of the piece. I had made the song, when my beloved grandmother died, the only one who actually loved me and was the one to turn to.I sang the song, while playing the piano.I went to bed crying, slowly Drifting to a deep sleep..........