Meeting Vanessa

My parents drove me to what seemed to be a large abandoned and dark forest, that was surrounded by a dark Gothic fence.

"We are here," Said my father.

"Bye, Mom. Bye, Dad." I said as I exited the van. They sped out of the creepy looking forest and out of the Gothic gates. I walked up the creaky stairs of my aunt's house. I had never heard of Vanessa Marteniz before. I hesitated before I knocked on the dark red mahogany wood door. I knocked.

"One second," Said a sweet melodious voice. On the other side of the door, was the sounds of two locks being unlocked. The Door opened.

"Hello, Victoria," Said the lady. The lady had dark hair put into a high bun. Her skin looked porcelain. And was beautiful on every way. " You come in now, Victoria," she said, which broke my stare in awe.

" Who are you exactly?" I said out loud on a rush.

"Well, for starters I am Vanessa Marteniez and I am 19 years old. I will explain every thing later, but first let me give you the tour." She said as she moved a piece of her hair.

The house was huge. Vanessa, had five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, two kitchens, and one massive dining room, but she left a single room out. Her bedroom, she banned me to go into her room. I began to become curious. I wonder what's in the room. Maybe.. a coffin.

All of the rooms of the house were Gothic , except for mine.

" Victoria, may I ask you something?"

" Of course, but first call me Tori for short."

" Okay than, Tori. Umm.. have you have any unexplainable events that has happened over the years."

I told her about the run in on the other night with Sam Houston.

She told me that she had experienced the same thing.

I thought about it. She excused herself for a moment as her phone rang.

Five minutes later, She camr back in and she looked confused. " Well, Tori, This is hard to sa- ". She was cut of by an alarm.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING! " I yelled. What I saw next would change everything.