To Be So Lonely

The next morning, you woke up to the sound of the birds in your ear, and a light peeking through the window to your left. You dug deeper into your bed until you realized it wasn't your bed. You shot up. You were in Harry's room. Harry Miles. A voice came from the other side of the door. It was singing a song. A beautiful, sad, slow song. 

It's hard for me to go home, be so lonely

Though you got up to hear it better, when you put your ear to the door, it swung open and he was waiting on the other side. 

"Get ready." He said, with a voice deep from sleeping, "We've got places to go."

"I don't want to go anywhere with you!"

"Did I ask your opinion?" He pierced you with the glare of his barely controlled impatience. "Get. Ready. If you don't want to, I'll do it myself. "

In moments like this, it blew your mind that less than a day ago, you found this man to be sweet, charming, and a gentleman. He was a freaking perv who you would have killed once you had the chance. "What the hell is wrong with you? Where is the guy from yesterday? Was that a trick to lure young, innocent, and naive women like me into your trap? Was this all part of your plan?" 

"Trust me, I did not plan for this."

"So what is with the personality switch up?" Could he pick a side? Usually, one person plays the bad cop and the other good cop. (Either way, its bad tbh lmao -afrah)

"If you're worried about that, I can tell you right now, this is the real one. That guy, yesterday, he was just a dream of mine." 

Emotional vulnerability made you so uncomfortable. You didn't know what to say. You think to pay him on the arm, but it would most likely make him more emotional than he already was. "Alright, bud..."

(What can I say? You both stood awkwardly staring at each other. Idk that's like 90 % of this I'm so awkward I'm projecting. Anyways.- Afrah)

You both stood awkwardly staring at each other. You went back into the room to figure out if you could manage an outfit from the mess. You couldn't. "Uhh, I don't have anything to wear."

"That'll be our first stop."

You held on tight to his back as you practically flew to Urban Outfitters on his back. He really was gonna kill you. Once you got there, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a thicccc wad of cash. Woo- Sugar Daddy! This would be a shopping trip to remember. "Just know that you can't buy my affection." You say firmly to remind him and yourself. 

When you went inside the store, you sifted through clothes in your favorite color: all of them depending on the day and hour that someone asked (even though it's literally green and you lie about it). You held up to tops to your chest, they were in slightly different shades but both were crop tops. "Which one should I pick?"

You asked Harry who had been silently following you around the store. He was scared to let you out of his sight. He should be too, you would be out of there faster than he could say 'love.'

"Why not both?" He said simply as if that was the obvious solution to the problem. Whatever, it was his money. You shrugged and put them both in the cart. When you were finished perusing, your eyes caught on a beautiful necklace. You held it delicately in your palm. Ugh, if only you were here under different circumstances. 

When you went to check out, the cashier checked out a new pair of jeans and top first. He stopped her. "Is it alright if she changes here?" The cashier only nodded in response. "Go." He ordered you.