🖤

warning: sex again.
_______________
Normani Hamilton
_______________

"One word for Normani? There isn't a single one descriptive enough to define her. She was gorgeous, sexy, captivating, fucking beautiful... she was ethereal. She was confident as well, just like Victoria. She loved her own body and wasn't afraid to let the world know that she owned herself and no one else. Her body was sculpted by gods and she had the most beautiful brown eyes that glistened upon a glaze. Her angelic smile. She was a boss, she always knew what she wanted. She wasn't afraid to go after what she wanted, she was determined. One thing about Normani Hamilton is that she won't let anyone forget her."

Normani stepped out of the elevator with her head looking straight ahead. Her eyes focused on the apartment door she had missed seeing so much. She knocked once and fixed her hair through the peep hole glass. No answer yet. She knocked twice, she waited to hear the small footsteps approach the door from the other side but today, they took longer than usual. She went to knock again but before she could, the door was opened. She smiled at the small brunette that answered the door. "Hey." She said, showing her breathtaking smile.

Ariana couldn't help but to smile after seeing her favorite person smile bright like that. "Hi." She responded, her voice raspy from sleep. She wanted to sleep in for a little longer because she was still tired from the night before. She wasn't expecting Normani so soon but she wasn't complaining, she was welcomed at anytime no matter what. "Good morning." Ariana talked, moving aside from the door to let Normani walk in. She hoped that her home wasn't still smelling like sex or Victoria.

"Morning babe." Normani said, waiting for the smaller woman to come closer to her so she can attack her with all her love and affection. She dropped her purse on the floor. "I missed you." She said.

"I enjoyed her company a lot, even when we weren't having hot sex. She was my sweetheart, she gave me that affection that Victoria never gave me."

Ariana chuckled, moving closer to her (other) woman and take her into her arms. "I missed you, too." She sighed against her chest. She placed a tender kiss on Normani's exposed cleavage. She loved Normani's body so much that she always wanted to touch it, her mouth didn't have to be on it but her hands most definitely had to be or else she wouldn't stand it. She silently asked for a kiss from the dark-skinned woman, her arms around the slim waist tightening and lips puckering. Normani let out a small giggle and kissed Ariana's thin lips after.

Normani let her hands hold Ariana's neck as they kissed each other in the middle of the living room. Their lips lingering as the sun rises outside of the window. Ariana was first to break the kiss, leaving a pouting Normani groaning. "Shower?" she asked, looking at her (other) lover and hoping she'd say yes.

Normani responded, "I already showered."

"I don't care." Ariana remarked. Normani laughed at the brunette's sassiness. She'd have to admit that it was hot, though because it meant that Ariana wanted her as much as she wanted Ariana. That excited her. She grabbed Ariana's legs and picked her little body up, wrapping her legs around her waist. She kissed her once again, the kiss no longer being so cute and soft. The women went straight to exploring each other's mouth with their tongues, hands on hair and body.

Normani carried Ariana to the bathroom, not really caring to shut the door behind them. She placed her on top of the sink softly as she went to stand in between her small legs. They continued to kiss like their life depended on it, like they were the only two people left in the planet. Ariana's arms around her lover's neck while Normani placed her hands on Ariana's waist, trying to pull her in closer than she already was. They were panting into the kiss, they were out of breath and was sure their lips were cramping from kissing so much but they didn't care, really.