6 | Little Witch

Kai was walking to Rousseau's when his phone beeped, indicating that he had received a notification.

He opens his phone his hybrid brother's name flashed on the screen,

Tapping on his name, "Bienville Park, Hayley" was all that Klaus sent. But it was more than enough for Kai to take off using his speed to get to the park.

He arrived only to see Hayley alone, sitting on a bench, dripping some thype of liquid into a cup.

"Come on, Hayley. One upset stomach and all this stupid drama is ancient history." he hears Hayley whisper to herself.

She lifts the cup toward her face, closing her eyes, only to open it again while lowering her cup without drinking it.

From his spot Kai hears a branch snap, taking cover. He turns his head to look around, when he didn't spot the source of the sound he turn his attention back to the werewolf only to see a man standing in front of her.

"Dumb move, coming into the Quarter. You're coming with me, wolf." the unknown man commanded Hayley.

Must be one of Marcel's guys, Kai thought.

"I have had it up to here with vampires telling me what to do."

Hayley throws the cup's contents into his face, and he roars in pain. She spins around, only to be faced with two more vampires. Suddenly Rebekah shows up, snaps the neck of one vampire and rips the heart out of the back of the other.

While Hayley watches Rebekah kill two vampires, Kai speeds to the man who made the mistake of threatening the pregnant werewolf, grabbing the vampire's heart from his chest, Kai used his other hand to force the vampire's head to look at him.

"You're the one who made a dumb move buddy." Kai smiled, ripping the vampire's heart from his body.

"Now, that is no way to treat a pregnant lady. I do hate bad manners." Rebekah muttered looking at the dead vampires.

Kai clapped his hand, startling the other two supernatural. "It's time for us to go home don't you think"

~~~~~~~~~~

MIKAELSON MANSION

Kai left Rebekah and Hayley outside, with Klaus without a doubt lecturing them. He sat on the piano, pouring himself a glass of whatever liquor was on top of the instrument on the way.

Placing his fingers on the keys, pressing to play random notes, enjoying his little time of peace, only to be interrupted by the from door opening, his brother's voice echoing through the preciously quiet house.

He stood up from his seat to see Klaus dragging a vampire into the house, Hayley and Rebekah following.

"Does anyone have any more questions? No? Good, because I have a question. Hayley, what were you doing in the bloody French Quarter in the first place? Answer me!" Klaus demanded.

"Leave her be." Rebekah interjected, coming into Hayley's defence.

"You wanna know what I was doing? I was buying poison, so I could put your little baby out of its misery." Hayley barked back.

Kai saw his brother's face morph into a unreadable expression before running to Hayley with vampire speed, pinning her to the door by her neck which leaves her "

"Nik! NIK!" Rebekah shouted, trying to snap his brother out his rage. She runs at Klaus trying to push his brother away from the pregnant werewolf only to be pushed of by Klaus.

"NIKLAUS!" Without thinking twice, Kai speed to his older brother pushing him off of Hayley, putting himself between the two. Hayley coughs and splutters, massaging her throat.