Chapter 3

X'zayvian's POV

3 Months Later

Age 24

"What are we going to do about Collins, Alpha?" My second in command who is also my best friend questioned, "He's been wiping out packs left, right and center for months now and it doesn't look like he's about to stop anytime soon."

We've been sitting in my office discussing pack related problems for about close to an hour now and turns out Collins is a bigger threat than I originally thought he was.

"His goons are getting closer to our borders ... They are testing the waters, sir ..." I looked at my delta as he recites to me, shit that I already knew. In the last three months, six well-known packs have been completely destroyed by the hands of Alpha Collins. Thousands upon thousands of families were left to become rogue and even thousands more had succumbed to death. Young pups were left without families and tossed into the system and for what reason? "According to new Intel received from moles that were planted in each of the destroyed packs, it seems that Collins has been on edge for the last three months ... ever since one of his goons showed up one day with both his eyes absent and a message."

I smirked at the new information. " That's ... interesting ... It sounds like he's looking for someone." Both pairs of eyes were on me now, waiting patiently as I processed the new information thoroughly. "We could use this. We just need to figure out who the hell he's turning shit over to find ..., " I turned to my Beta and grinned, "Find this eye thief .. ASAP. " I got up from behind my desk and ran my fingers through my little longer than shoulder length dark brown hair. "Is there anything else?"

"No Alpha." came both of their immediate replies.

"Good, cause we've been in this office for way too fucking long." I started moving towards the door then paused. "Up patrols on all borders, make sure all warriors continue to train to the top of their potentials ... no fucking slacking off. If possible add an extra two hours to training time. Each minute counts. Any goon captured remains alive until I say otherwise. We were named the biggest and strongest pack for a reason fellas. Alpha Collins doesn't scare us."

With that being said I stepped out of the room, proclaiming the meeting over.

***

I walked through the halls of the packhouse with my nose in the air trying to locate my mate and the luna of my family. 'Where are you?' I asked through our link when I couldn't seem to pick up her intoxicating scent.

'In the gardens Love.' came her immediate response. I made my way through the house, my body on its own mission to find the love of my life. I acknowledged everyone I met, stopping to hold conversations or whispering a small 'hello' anytime anyone would greet me.

Stepping into the gardens my wolf immediately piped up as he got a whiff of her scent. Roses. Immediately my manhood stood at attention. Easy boy.

I love my pack, it is my home and I love my people, they are my family but there is nothing or anyone in this world that I love more than this beautiful woman and I'll fight tooth baring and skin peeling for the people and woman I love.

I spot her in the distance, her back was turned to me as she sang softly to herself while she admired the beauty of our pack lands, and just like every other time I've seen her, my breath was taken away. There is no one I've met that is quite like her ... Truly. She's the only woman I know that is brave enough to shave all her hair off and rock a bald cut. The only woman I know who is brave enough to tattoo almost her entire body, including her scalp despite knowing the pain that she would have to withstand because of the silver infused ink needed to prevent the body from rejecting the marks and healing over immediately.