Chapter 2

Synthea's POV

6 Years Later

Age 21

"Who are you and what the fuck are you doing in my house?"

I gave no responce. My eyes focused only on the light drizzle of rain currently rolling down the windowpane. The moon goddess definitely knows how to set the mood doesn't she.

"Are you deaf? I asked you a fucking question!"

I faced him indifferently and stared into his soul. He's angry. Thats not exactly the emotion I was looking for but it'll work .. For now.

I circled him slowly and reached out to run my fingers through his dirt Brown hair. His body tensed but before he had the chance to question my actions, I extended my claws and gripped into the thick flesh of his scalp. He released a ear aching cry of pain, so delicious to my ears, so much so that I wanted more.

He didn't get a chance to take a solid breath in before I raised my boot clad feet and drove it into his knee, removing it from its socket, allowing him to fall to the floor before me with my claws still tucked violently into the flesh of his head. The pained expression on his face was so beautiful, but I was still not satisfied. I reached into my leather jacket and revealed to him a syringe filled with liquid death. I clutched it firmly in my other hand and waisted no time sticking the syringe into his neck, releasing the silver into his blood stream and paralyzing any form of advanced healing.

His groans were laced with traces of anguish and his muscles tensed as the silver travelled through his body. He parted his lips to speak but before the words could form in his throat, I removed my revolver from the holster belt that is strapped to my thigh and shoved it into his mouth while muttering, " You talk to much."

Fear crept into his eyes as if just realising the gravity of his situation. That's more like it.

"You know .. I'm .. Hurt, that you don't remember me." I whispered into his ears mocking misery. I tightened my grip on his scalp and tilted it to the back slightly. I wanted to see it. I wanted to see the moment he remembers me.

"Did I mean so little to you Izayah?"

His face contorted into a look of mass confusion and he started mumbling incomprehensibly around the barrel of my gun. I rolled my eyes and removed the weapon from between his lips and proceeded to wipe his saliva onto his now sweaty t-shirt. I looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to say what ever the fuck he was saying while he was deep throating my revolver. 

He took in large gulps of air ... the oxygen in the room not seeming to be enough for him. He looked up at me as if I were insane and then proceeded to lodge himself in deeper shit as he proceeded to say, "Listen lady, I don't know who the fuck you are, but your fucking crazy man .. Look, I'm sorry if I fucked you and dropped you .. But That's no reason to want to kill som...." I didn't wait for him to finish his sentence before I rammed the gun back into his filthy mouth, a few of his teeth shattering in the process.

"You think that's why I'm here? You honestly think I would fuck a scumbag like you? ... Not even in your wildest dreams would that be the case 'man'."

My laughter was hysterical as I processed his words. He really fucking thought I was one of his dumb bitches. I leaned down and whispered into his ears, "You would be a very lucky bastard to even smell my pussy, much less to fuck it."

I removed the gun again from between his lips, retracted my claws from his skull and circled him once more. My wolf beginning to feel antsy in turn causing my eyes to switch back and forth between its original olive green to a deep soulless jet black as she tried to take control. Her lust for blood, triumphed mine as she snarled through our bond.  "Feed him to me Sin."  Not yet love .. Soon.