Part 16

Kairi's POV
i came here bcuz me and the boys got invited by talent x but i got so jealous when Alyssa was kissing Quinton. I have loved her since me and Alyssa were 13. I regret not shooting my shot earlier if i did she would've been mine and instead of Quinton kissing her i should've been kissing her but whatever i can't do shit now. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to look at pictures of me and Alyssa that we took when we were kids. She always have looked cute and even though Quinton took her from me 10 years ago we still promised to facetime and that's what we did until when i tried calling her 10 times but no answer. I go to her Instagram and see her kissing with Quinton like a few days ago. I cried bad at home but im happy if she's happy. If Quinton breaks her, i'll be the one to comfort her.

Mattia's POV
Kairi all of a sudden just went to the bathroom and locked the door. I looked at Alejandro who was weirded out too. We both know that Kairi has liked Alyssa since idk forever? When Alyssa and Quinton were kissing downstairs i could see the sadness in Kairi's eyes so that's why i said that. Poor kairi he has never loved other girls other than Alyssa.

Alyssa's POV
I went to the boys room and knocked to make sure none of them were jerking off or maybe jerking eachother off 😂.
AR- yo guys can i come in? I wanna hang out with you guys
M- what about the others? They were there when we called you for facetime which you never answered since you moved.
AR- wait what? What got into you guys?
Ale- nothing got to us Alyssa. It's you! Your the one that changed.
K- *comes out of the bathroom in tears*
M & Ale- *goes to hug Kairi*
AR- guys just let me in
Ale- why? So you can break one of us even more? Yeah no thanks
K- just go away Alyssa we'll talk to you later
AR- why?
K- JUST GO ALYSSA!
AR- o-ok... *goes to her's and Quinton's bedroom and cries* what did Alejandro mean by breaking one of them even more? Was it Kairi? I heard his voice and it was so soft like he was crying. What if i made him cry? No no no my kairi is crying about me. My bby is crying bcuz of me! Im such a heartbreaker. Quinton then came in the room with some girl.
AR- hey baby- quinton who the fuck is that?
Q- hey- u-umm no one...
AR- QUINTON GRIGGS WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!
Q- LIKE I SAID NO ONE! SHE'S JUST A FRIEND.
AR- oh so friends go down eachothers throats? I don't think so now we are over Quinton.
I took my stuff and left the room and knocked on the boys door.
AR- guys... *sniffles* c-can i- i sleep with you guys tonight?
M- why?
AR- q-quinton i-is c-cheating on m-me...
Ale- *opens the door and hugs her* my poor Alyssa come on in you can sleep here whenever you want.
M- come here Alyssa *hugs her* quinton can be a dick sometimes
AR- but he fact that he thought i wasn't in the room is just fucking dumb *looks at Kairi and goes to hug him* kairi why were you crying?
K- it's a stupid reason that the boy know but you won't
AR- oh so were keeping secrets now huh? *looking at the three of them*
M- yep that's a secret you will never know
Ale- well kairi likes- *gets slapped by Kairi*
K- *smiles at Alyssa and goes back down to sit at his bed*
AR- kairi likes...?
M- WATERMELONS YES WATERMELONS!
AR- i thought you hated watermelons
K- eh well i kinda do kinda don't
AR- ok so how's yall family after i left?
K- my mom was sad that your gone even my sister i mean you were pretty close to both of them
AR- awww can we facetime them?
K- i can't see why not *calls his sister* hey Maya! Look who i have here *gives Alyssa the phone*
AR- *waves at Maya* heyyyyy maya! Did you miss me?
( MC - Maya Consentino)
MC- OF COURSE I MISSED YOU! Oh my god im showing mom- MOM!!!
AR- *laughs*
(MOC - mom consentino)
MOC- yes Maya- oh hiiii Alyssa!
AR- hi mom! (You've known Kairi for so long until you were apart of their family)
MOC- how are you dear?
AR- im great how bout you?
MOC- just the regular working from home oh and Kairi did you give Alyssa her favorite that i made?
K- oh crap i forgot here take this and talk to them while i try to find it
AR- wait you cooked my favorite? OH MY GOD THANK YOU I HAVENT ATE IT SINCE FOREVER
MOC- haha your welcome sweetheart and remember your invited over to our house when Kairi come to visit us okay?
AR- alright mom byeeee!
MOC- haha bye!
AR- bye Maya!
MC- bye Alyssa!

*END OF PHONE CALL*
K- found it here *hands it to her*
AR- just like i remembered it i wanna go eat so you guys want some?
The three of them- HELL YEAH!
AR- *laughs* okk lets go downstairs and i'll set em up
E- *runs downstairs and sits at the table while Alyssa gives them bowls and spoons to eat*
AR- bon appetite

A/N
Idk if i want this to be a Quinton book anymore. You guys can tell my in the comments what i should do. Do i keep it a Quinton story or change it to a Kairi story?