Something i wish i would have known long ago.

On friday night, about 15 mins before I took this, the sky was purpleish pink. I had admired its beauty from my window.

I finally got up to go outside to take a picture of it, but the sight was gone. This made me realize good or bad, everything is temporary. All the drama is temporary. The situation is temporary.

Next time I am in a good relationship I need to make sure it's picture worthy before I give it my all to snap a photo.

I had sat at the window for close to 6 months, realize the pain that it has caused me, and just knew he wasn't the one.

I just knew the sky was beautiful, but in 2 weeks, it will be more beautiful and stick around longer.

After I had snapped that pic, it was over. I was bummed, but there is a more beautiful sight on its way. I looked up at the sky and realized how quiet it was. I just got a vibe that everything was going to be alright.

I proceeded to my backyard to where all memories were made with former friends that turned into enemies. I thought to myself that there is a reason they're only memories now.

Life is short and you have one shot at this, you deserve it all.

Don't say its ok if people apologize for their mistakes, say you accept their apology. If You say its ok, they will think it is actually ok and hurt another person or in my old case, keep hurting me.

Life goes on, make yourself a better person while helping other people do that as well. Thats kinda why I believe in revenge. If the situation calls for it, they really get put in their place.

I dont believe in karma, I believe we are the karma. We make it happen.

You only deserve the best, and whatever you're going through will stop. Everything is going to be ok.