Quarantine Things (COVID-19 special- SMUT)

This is the worst... You thought as you stared at your blank ceiling in your bedroom.

Ever since quarantine you've been bored out of your mind. And you missed a certain someone too...

Brendon is the only thing on your mind. Day and night, you think about him.

Even though you guys have only been dating for a few months, you've already "done the deed".

Since you were bored out of your mind you decided to FaceTime him.

As you dialed his number you couldn't help but touch yourself.

You longed for his touch and wanted to feel the warmth of his body against yours.

Your hand pulled away when Brendon's face finally appeared on the screen.

"Hey, doll! I wasn't expecting your call today." He spoke.

Since he's in quarantine too he's had plenty of time to work on a new album- keeping him busy.

"What's up?" he continued.

"Oh nothing, just a bit bored..." you say.

"I get bored too, darling. Oh how I miss you..."

"I miss you too, Brendon." you say back.

You both look away for a few moments before he says something.

"...How I've missed your sweet lips against mine. I miss every curve of your body, every touch..." he finally says.

You blush at his statement.

"Shit..." he curses out.

You wait for a response but decide to ask.

"What's wrong?" you ask him.

He then proceeds to point the camera down to the newly formed bulge in his sweatpants.
You giggle slightly at this new image.

Brendon only sighs and points the camera back to his face.

There's a quick silence before Brendon speaks up.

"Can we try something?" he asks.

Knowing what he meant, you thought about it for a second.

"Please, baby. I wanna see your sweet pussy..." he says lustfully.

You agree and take off your pants and underwear leaving the bottom half of your body naked.

You point the camera down to your womanhood and start rubbing your clit.

You moan slightly which gets a response from Brendon.

"Oh yes, baby. Imagine I'm there, licking your sweet pussy- tasting your juices."

You decide to look down the phone to see Brendon stroking his cock.

You continue rubbing your clit until you almost feel yourself climax.

You decide to insert a finger into yourself and start pumping it in and out.

Moans leave your mouth as pleasure erupts through your body.

You add another finger and start pumping faster- making sure to hit your g-spot.

On the other side of the screen, you can see Brendon stroking himself even faster and soft moans and groans leaving his plump lips.

Your moans get louder as you reach your limit and so does Brendon.

You both cum and are left panting.

"Can't wait till this is all over..." Brendon says once he is fully recovered.

"I can't either~"