Part 11

You roll to your left and right trying to sleep. You miss him. You miss him a lot. You still can't believe what happen last night. His confession really came out of nowhere. If this happen before Chan came into your life, it would be totally different.

You have to admit, although you always like Seungwoo, Chan's presence left something in your heart that blooms every time you see him. You are both are in the process of getting to know more about each other tho Chan never ask you out yet.

Your mind starts to compare these two guys. You never intended to be pretentious or superior or whatever you call it. It never crosses in your mind that you're going to be caught in between two guys. Both of them are very courteous to you but Chan's are more straightforward than Seungwoo who can be timid sometimes. That could be due to the age barrier between you two.

However, you had known Seungwoo for a long time. He always being there with you through your ups and down. Likewise. He always patient with you and almost never said no to you when you ask for his help.

On the other hand, Chan's is older than you by two years while Seungwoo is two years younger than you. You don't know how will your family and friends react if you are dating someone younger than you. Of course, they already knew Seungwoo but only as my hoobae. Sometimes, that's quite a taboo for some people. Also, it can be your complex if your other half is much younger but Seungwoo looks so much mature than you sometime. Aside from his silly goofy side that is super cute.
Realistically speaking, Chan is much more stable in term of living but Seungwoo had bright future too ahead. Sighed.

You falls asleep in a despair. Once again.

****************************

You visit Chan's cauliflowers project today since they are about to harvest them already and he ask you to collaborate with him to do some assessments to the yields

You visit Chan's cauliflowers project today since they are about to harvest them already and he ask you to collaborate with him to do some assessments to the yields. You can see refreshing sight of vast green fields in front of you. Chan saw you and quickly rush to your side.

"So, how is it? Does this look good?"

"Yeah, overalls everything looks good. But I need to take closer looks on these babies to be sure."

"Of course, be my guest. Let me explain the layout of the experiment first"

Chan proceed to explains all about the cauliflowers. What treatments he used, the practice and etc etc. He looks so charismatic. You start doing your job before it getting hotter.

"Hey, are you finished?" Chan ask softly from behind.

"A few more left. You can go first. I can manage here."

"It's okay. I'll wait for you." He sits down near you and gives zero damn to the dirt. Lives of farmers indeed. You calmly finish collecting the data you need.

 You calmly finish collecting the data you need