Toasts file

Toast

Lead singer, this one usually is on stage half of the time, the other half is usually taking pictures with the children.
Rammy Carder (former night guard) quotes "Leader of the group this animatronic only moves at four am, not a hour after, I have to be careful because that one hour could be hell if Toast is in the mood for it."

Description-
Toast is a brown cat that is female with two tan paws, take note that Toast has no jaw and her eyes are black.
-including clothes she has a brown suit on with a white collared shirt and a dark red tie,

Facts-
-Toast is known for being serious and a good leader of the group, but deep down she is a softy

- she may not admit this but Toast loves flowers

- Toast secretly likes the nickname "Toastie" Marshmallow gave to her

-for the first few months after opening Toasts jaw had trouble staying shut

-Toast lost her jaw, it fell dew to stitches that were suppose to keep the jaw shut, now she has no jaw

Theme Song-

Backstory-

As a Child Toast was called Harper,

As a child Harper was born in a rather poor family, in a poor neighborhood. Her parents were usually working and her two siblings had there own business to take care of. The thing that made Harper special was that, well, she was weird and had anger issues. Nothing so special I guess.
She went to a school with kids that took advantage of her issues and made her angry for their own entertainment. And her siblings pretended not to even be related to her, because they didn't want to be bullied themselves, and her parents were to poor to get a counselor for her.
When she went to Toasters with her family she saw Toast, the animatronic loved by all, she wanted to be Toast so badly, Toast was never bullied, Toast was never mad, Toast was everything Harper wasn't. When she was mysteriously killed she became Toast, her wish had come true.
But she didn't stop there, her family came back to Toasters, she had a nagging to kill them, so that's exactly what she did