Anime opening ideas

This is just for plain fun tbh XD
Quarantine sucks and I have nothing to do, so if your bored just answer these questions and relax UwU
No need to answer them all at once

Just think of songs that would make a good opening for the toaster crew as a anime?
Ive been thinking about this answer and what came into my head was the demon slayer intro
(first vid is Japanese the one that sounds better, second is English dub, the one we would understand)

What would your animatronics character ark be about? The Crew wouldn't be animatronics but more as furries in this au UwU.

I would like to think that toasts would be about how she used to be super close to her siblings. She had a younger sister who was mute and a older brother. Her mother was only present at the time since her father used to be a drug dealer and now is in jail.

One day she found drugs within her brothers room, and decided to investigate further, she followed her brother into the ally way, not knowing that she herself was being followed by her sister.

Toast found out her brother was working with a group from the mafia in order to get money for his poor family. While this happened Toasts younger sister was mad and tried to get her brother out of there, just to get shot. Toast ran back to the house and her brother never returned, toast wasn't sure if he survived.

Now toast is nineteen and is going to collage to get a degree to become a lawyer.
I would like to think that something is still wrong with toasts mouth in this au, so at random times toasts mouth will begin to bleed heavily.

How would the characters meet? And what type of friend would they be?
I'll yet you guys decide how they all meet UwU

Toast would totally be a over protective friend that always gets teased on. She doesn't trust anyone easily, but for a minute, she could be a real softy. And would blame herself if any of her friends get hurt.

I would also think that she really dislikes Rasper, just. I would really like to see a ark about a war between Toast and Rasper, I think that would he op. (Just my opinion if my useless mind UwU)

How old are they?
As I said, 19!

What clothes would they where?
Toast would where her usual suit and tie, but when she's off of work/school
She would probably where jeans, a tucked in T-shirt with a drawn in red bow, and a brown leather jacket. A more modern look of her usual outfit XD

Any arc ideas? (An Ark is basically a season of a topic)

As I said, A war between Toast and Rasper.

A villain arc about Wayne Sammy Laurence Deer.

Any questions you would like to add?

Anything you would like to ask us about our new anime au?