THAT GIRL!

Chapter 3.

It's been two years since I haven't been to Tri-County. I'm 14 now. Finally going back to that place. My parents died when I was 13 so I have my own cave. Plus since they passed I can't be home schooled anymore I have to go back to the school.

***

"OH MY GOD! SARA YOUR BACK!!!!!" shouted Maddie. "Hi I'm glad to see you to." I said in my new voice. "Wow your voice, body, and clothes has changed!" She said surprisingly. "It's called puberty Maddie!" I said sarcastically. Then after the bell rang. I was in Mr. Fischer's class with Maddie, Abby, T.J., and Helena. Great!! I have Abby. "Hello, I'm Mr. Fischer. I'm your home room teacher . I will teach you every thing you need to know about 8th grade!" He said. "Oh look Mr. Fischer, it's Sara Wolf! The ugly one in this class." Said Abby. "Abby stop it you know she has anger issues!" Said Maddie. "What is she gonna do run away again, crying like a little baby? Like she did in the 6th grade?" Said Abby. "ABBY THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" Shouted Mr. Fischer. Abby turned to him shocked! "Yes Mr. Fischer?" She started to say. "Stop being rude. Or else. Is that clear?" He said. "Yes sir." She said. This is going to be a fun year. I thought.

Tell me what u think soo soo sorry the chapters are only 1 page long my next book will be ALOT longer. I tell you that later 😉