Volume 1A

In this episode of Quarantine Court, Lynal is suing Lynelle for theft.

The judge, Nina, also known as Gabriela or "Bubble Butt" sat down behind the bench. She cleared her throat. "We are here today because of a juicy sibling rivalry. Henry, please bring me the files." Henry, a stocky White man with lint-like hair, walked up and handed a folder to the judge. "Alright. So, today, we have Lynal suing his sister Lynelle for 4,500 USD for damage of property and theft. Lynal, please take the stand."

"My sister done jackhammered me silly, judge!" Lynal began. His beady eyes were serious, and the disgusting veins popped from his pasty neck. "I had many clothes for my babies, and she took em!"

"I object, Judge Bubble Butt."

"That will be Judge Nina to you, Lynal."

"It's Lynelle," she corrected, hurt that the judge would betray her like that. "Woman to woman, I would never steal baby clothing. I'm past that point in my life." Lynelle put her hand over her right breast, shedding a tear.

"Judge, my sister done taken my baby's clothing to dress up like a baby! She done it before, and she done it again!"

"Now Lynal, lets tell the truth in court, shall we?" Lynelle shouted at him, pain in her eyes. "How could you? My own brother."  Lynal rolled his eyes, and Lynelle began to sob.

"Can we please bring a witness? Henry, bring in our first witness," the judge said, feeling the passion in the room. "Hello, Ms Stank. How are you today?"

"I am well, thank you judge," The witness said, preparing herself for a beat down from both parties.

"Lynella, what the hell are you doing here?" Lynal asked sharply. "Judge, this is my sister."

"Lynal has been spreading lies about my sister, Lynelle."

"Thought we had an agreement," Lynal murmured.

"Chicks before dicks, Lynal. Now hush," Judge Nina said. "Continue, Ms Stank."

To Be Continued...
for the record, this is a joke.