7- You liked her?

Tuesday

At yeji house

"Seriously, when can we go to you house Ryujin?" Yuna asked.

"Yaaa you've said it that time but we haven't even go yet.." Lia said.

"Sorry guys next time." Ryujin said.

"Next time next time forever next time." Chaeryeong said.

"Alright guys. Tomorrow can?" Ryujin asked.

"Yea wait I can't i have a meeting.." Yeji said.

"I've got client to meet." Chaeryeong said.

"See!!! SEEEE!! The other time i ask u guys and its the same thing. So don't blame me.." Ryujin said.

"Mianhe.." yuna said.

"Yaa guys back in the days, do y'all have anyone you like?" Yeji asked.

"Why are you suddenly asking it?" Lia says.

"Just curious..i remember last time Ryujin liked Chaeryeong before..hehehe" Yeji said.

"Ya thats the past. We've also came clear towards each other and also its been 7 years since that.." Ryujin said.

"Exactly..." Chaeryeong said.

"Oooooooooo...." Yuna added.

Flashback...

It was Chaeryeong's birthday. Ryujin prepared herself, styled herself and called Chaeryeong.

They met in a cafe. Both silently looking at each other. Chaeryeong break the silent and ask her what was it. And Ryujin confessed. But...Chaeryeong rejected...politely. She said no way and she can't cause she liked someone else.

Later that night, Ryujin met up Lia to drink. And told everything to Lia. But what Ryujin doesn't know is that Lia liked Chaeryeong too. She even prepared to meet Chaeryeong later on. But looking at how depressed and despaired Ryujin is, she decided to choose friendship over love.

She even prepared a gift and was ready to confessed but she can't and threw the gift away. Ever since that day, nobody has talk about it.

End of flashback...

Lia take a quick glance at Chaeryeong silently and turn back to Ryujin. She noticed Ryujin looking at Chaeryeong too. She wonder to herself whether Ryujin has given up on her or she herself also has given up on her.

Well that's how it is.