Ch 7. Baby thoughts

Zayns POV

We have been at the recording station for 8-10 hours so we went to go see Sam again. Well I did the other mates went home.

"Sam I'm here." said while creeping into the room.

"Oh, hi love I'm just feeding Aiden.".
Damn, she had one of those cover things on that cover her breasts.

"Stop staring at my boobs you pervert.".

"Sorry, sorry your just so damn sexy Sam." I had to admit, now that she had the baby her boobs are sapost to get bigger and trust me they have.

"Babe I'm hungry. Can you go get me something please. I have to eat so Aiden can eat." she moaned.

"Is that you new excuse for eating for a while." I said.

"Yes, yes it is." she laughed.

"Ok I'm going." I said sexually.

"Oh, fuck off." she yelled so loud that probably the entire hospital could here her, and then she covered her mouth with the one free hand she had.

Sam's POV

Zayn just got back from the cafeteria with my food 5 or 6 minutes later.

"Hey love I'm back." he said so sweetly it made me want to melt. I love him soooo much he just kills me.

"Hi, thank you. Now give me my food you hunk." I said swiftly.

:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:/-:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/:-/

After I was done eating zayn just came back from the bathroom.

"Love you should go to bed. Aiden is and so will I. That couch looks pretty comfy, don't you think."he said with sarcasm.

"Dick." I said quietly.

(Flashback in a dream )

All of a sudden I was picked up and put on someone's shoulder and stuffed into a limo.

"Ummm hi." I said kind of confused.
I was sitting in front of one direction.

"Hellow I'm..." Louis started to say.

"I know who you are." I interrupted him.

( end of short flash back in her dream)

Then all of a sudden I woke up at 12:59 no 1:00 so I got up to go get some tea from the cafeteria.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hellow my little fanfic readers so thanks for my first 100 reads really appreciate it. I still need ideas for chapters so far I havnt got any.😩.

So ya any way ily my babies see u in the next chapter. ✌️🙌peace !!brittany!!