Fragments

"The thought of you makes me fall asleep.

But not like you bore the shit out of me, no.

It's the thought of you in bed with me with your arms wrapped around me.

It's your beard scratching my neck from you nuzzling your face into me.

The thought of us whispering secrets we only know makes me warm.

Our legs and arms tangled around each other.

The thought of you feeling my eyelashes and my smile on your arm while I listen to you tell me about your dreams

You make me fall asleep, because you bring me the comfort I've been longing for a long time now ."

-the thought of you makes me fall asleep (via me at 3am)

—————— summary

DEMETRIA LEWIS was known to be a quiet, sheltered girl. She once let a boy break down her oh so carefully built walls, only to have him demolish them within a year.

ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, she was devastated and lost her way. As she was starting to heal, she made a promise to herself to never let someone have the power to hurt her in those ways. She built up stronger walls. She was more reserved.

THIS WASN'T HARD for her to do for a long time. But being as though her best friends were friends with the infamous 'Marauders', her world was soon to be shaken. And suddenly, the walls she built up were tumbling down.

(Disclaimer)

I don't own anything in regards to the Wizarding World. That would go to JK Rowling. But I do own OC's and all things to do with them. Also, I want to give credit to nicbelles from Wattpad, who inspired this writing. The format is also inspired by her book Anobrain.