Prank War Gone Wrong

(supernatural Fanfic)

Summary: Sam and Dean have been caught up in an escalating prank war, but when Dean took things too far, Sam decided to take things into his own hands and get a little revenge.

The first thing Dean notices when he jolts awake is that he can't move his wrists more than an inch. "What the- Sam? What the hell are you doing?" Dean's voice is demanding and dripping with annoyance.

His little brother stands at the foot of the bed smirking. A smirk that sends shivers down Dean's spine.

Oh, Dean notices, his feet are bound too. Great.

"Morning Dean." Sam grins, showing his teeth with a hint of malice, a devious glint in his eye that would make Dean much less uneasy were he not tied down to a bed.

"What- what the hell is going on here? Let me go!" Dean tests the ropes tied around his wrists and ankles, they don't budge. Sam always was the better knot-tier.

"Ah ah ah, I don't think so Dean," Sam flashes his teeth again, "See I've been getting pretty sick of all your pranks lately. Screwing with my laptop, that the last straw; now I'm gonna show you that it's not so fun being on the other end of a prank. Give you a little taste of your own medicine. And I know how much you love laughing, you know, since all you do is laugh at me whenever you pull that crap..." Sam trails off teasingly, watching as Dean tenses up, finally getting a feeling of what Sam might be planning to do. He doesn't like it. Not one bit.

"Sam.." Dean growls warningly, "Get these ropes off of me. Let me up. Now."

Sam lets out a short chuckle, "You're not calling the shots here Dean... And I'm not letting you go until you apologize and promise not to pull anymore pranks."

Dean scoffs at his brother, "Yeah, that'll happen."

"We'll see Dean." Sam moves toward the corner of the bed where Dean's left foot is bound. He still always sleeps in his shoes, but they were easy enough to maneuver the ropes around, and now Sam was slowly unlacing the boot covering Dean's foot.

Dean tenses up and starts wiggling his foot, trying to dislodge Sam's fingers from the shoe and keep it from coming off, "What are you- stop that! Leave my damn boots alone! What are you gonna do?" Dean is nervous now; a horrible thought of what Sam might have in store for him creeps into his mind. But Sam, Sam wouldn't. Sam wouldn't do that to him. He knows how much Dean hates that. He wouldn't..

Sam glances up and locks his eyes on Dean's, a malicious look in his eye; Sam slowly pulls the shoe off of Dean's foot. Dean's eyes go wide and he begins struggling anew, "F-fuck no Sam! You are not doing this! Untie me! Now!"

"What's wrong Dean? A little ticklish?"

Dean is certain that Lucifer is in his brother again. The look Sam's wearing could only be worn by Satan himself. But then, Lucifer was trapped in his cage, and only Sam himself would know how god forsaken ticklish his older brother was. Dean still isn't convinced that this wasn't some sort of evil trickery and Satan had once again been released, or maybe this is some horrible night terror, or maybe Dean is back in hell. But he isn't. This is much worse. This is happening. This is real.

Sam slowly drags a finger down Dean's socked foot, from the top of the ball to the base of his heel. Dean freezes up and in a last attempt to convince Sam to stop practically shouts out, "Don't you dare Sammy- Don't test me! Let me go, now!"

"I don't think you're getting it Dean... Until I decide you've had enough and you apologize, you aren't going anywhere." Sam scribbles all ten fingers against Dean's foot at the end of his words, laughing to himself as Dean balls his hands into fists and clenches his jaw.