Prologue

I hate love, I hate the feeling of love and I'm much happy without the feeling of love said the short stature guy who was fair skinned with brown hairs and black eyes.

The one who was said this was a guy of tall stature, his handsomely black wavy hairs were hit by air slowly, his tanned skintone perfectly suited his handsomeness. He replied, "Why do you hate love? It's a beautiful feeling. It blossoms your day and makes your night peaceful."

The fair-skinned guy laughed love is just a curse, a curse for me. Now he was having tears in his eyes he don't want to remember the painful moments. With tears dropping from his innocent eyes he looked towards the tanned skintone guy and said I don't hate you, neither do I have anything on you I treat you as a friend and I won't treat you or anyone other than friend because more than that means love and I hate love.

 With tears dropping from his innocent eyes he looked towards the tanned skintone guy and said I don't hate you, neither do I have anything on you I treat you as a friend and I won't treat you or anyone other than friend because more than that mea...

By saying all that he ran away from the person with whom he just talked. The tanned skinned guy looked at him, he wasn't hurt by his words, he instead smile at him and said nothing about you is easy because you are special. And the special person who has enter in my life will also feel special. I will make love the feeling of love. And I'll make you love me like the way I love you.

I love you and I'm gonna make you love me..

Hi guys I'm back with a new story. Hope you all will like prologue, let me know your views on it.

Also please vote and do read my other works which is "Five Years Late" & "It Started With Hatred".

Thank you for your precious time.

Lots of love from LilFlower ❤️❤️