Pavel

The guy with a milk white skinned tone was holding a picture of Fluke in his hand. He was having light brown hairs with piercing in a ear. But what makes him attractive is the mole above his cheeks. His plum red lips were having a smile when he saw Fluke smiling.

I'm Pavel, one of the dangerous person in America. I'm a mafia. And one of the prominent board members of the mafias clan. What! shocked that we mafias have board members too having clan is old thing I know but board members is new, we are living in 22nd Century and on top of that, why fight with each other when we can be united.

I own many clubs, bars, restaurants even I had got my hands in entertainment industry too. I got both legal and illegal ways to earn money and nobody was there to scare me. Even cops used to fear coming near me, why not they will fear me after all they love their lives besides everyone in whole America knows how dangerous and crazy my anger can be.

I never fell in love, because most of the guys or girls who were sleeping with me, were just for my money and I know that but what can I say I do have my body needs so I used them and later on never ever see them and if they ever come back to me than Tiger will make sure to dump them. Tiger is my bodyguard and my right hand.

One evening I was walking out of a movie theater, when I saw a guy smiling towards me

One evening I was walking out of a movie theater, when I saw a guy smiling towards me. And there's were everything changed. He was walking towards my direction with a smile on his face and that smile was making me smile too. But then he walked past me, he rushed towards his big brother with that smile and hug him. Oh we you guys were thinking how I know about that guy being his big brother is because he called out in a loud voice "Phi" before running towards him. Even his voice is so sweet it was melody to my ears..

Tiger was driving me back home when he saw me smiling. Usually whenever I smile it means someone is going to die so he curiously asked me as to whom he has to kill? My face expression was turn flat when I heard him and replied no one. Then he asked the reason for my smile which I said that I met a guy who's smile makes me smile too..

At dinner time I told Tiger to find out about that guy, as I wasn't knowing his name all I remember was the smile which I thought was for me. That night I dreamt of him smiling at me and that make me feel happy. After two days, Tiger came to my study with a folder in his hands. And I know that he has find out about that guy.

Fluke Natouch Siripongthon, last year in academics, Charles University. Age 18, His father has a huge property and he is Education minister of America, his mother runs an NGO for widows, orphans and old age peoples whereas his big brother handles their business out of America.

When he handed me the picture of Fluke he was smiling in it too, Fluke is name is so unique and attractive. And soon it started into stalking at first I used to watch him leaving university, then it turn out to be seeing him spending time with family, I never invaded his privacy because I respect his privacy.

One day, as usual I was watching Fluke leaving with his friends from university but then I saw a guy hold his hand which shock the Fluke because his expression clearly shows it. He handed a letter to him and was smiling towards him. He smiled at that guy and took his letter. I don't know I felt like to go out of my car and break that guy's hand.

When we came home my mood was terrible, and Tiger warned the staff of my house to avoid me if they don't want to get harm themself. Tiger knocked my door and when I allowed him he came to my room and asked me what was wrong with me? I let my anger speak, how dare he touch the hand of Fluke and what letter did he give. Tiger looked at me like we all know what letter did that guy gave to Fluke.

And then it hit me, that he gave love letter to Fluke which was cherry on cake to increase my terrible mood. Tiger simply said why are you angry when someone hold him and gave love letter to him. And I blurted out in pure anger, "Because I don't like someone touching him and showing their love to him because he is mine." Tiger smiled towards which was very rare he didn't smile often, "Congratulations boss you are in love with Khun Fluke."

And then I realized the feeling which I never had has been developed by my Fluke. I was so happy to fall in love with Fluke, because he is perfect for me. I'm the devil and he is an angel. I'm dangerous whereas he is innocent. I laughed and said didn't Newton says, Opposite attracts seems like that theory is true.

Side Story

I don't know when did I develop this habit but whenever I stalked Fluke I'll click picture of him and upon returning home I'll put the picture on the wall of our bedroom. Everywhere was the picture of Fluke, eating with friends, laughing with his parents, hugging his brother, feeding the stray dogs, reading a book etc etc.

And then I decided that I won't let that smile to be given to anyone other than me. A smile which enlighten my day, a smile which makes me feel special. People were having fear from my name in their heart but in my heart Fluke has stored his place permanently.

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter. How do you like our mafia Pavel? Isn't he smokin hot in it?

Well share your views about this chapter with me also please keep voting.

Thanks for giving me your precious time.
And you guys can Follow me on Twitter too my id is RahilLilFlower

Lots of Love from LilFlower ❤️❤️