Ohm Has Fluke With Him

Fluke was surprised to see the person who was standing on the door. The person was no one other than P'Ohm. Fluke stood up from the bed and asked Ohm as to what has happened? How he is here? Ohm smiled and said do you want to talk with your Phi? Fluke nodded immediately. Ohm made Fluke sit on the bed and dialed Supanut's number from his cellphone.

 Ohm made Fluke sit on the bed and dialed Supanut's number from his cellphone

Supanut was already worried when Pavel called him. He was sure that Fluke is not with Pavel and the way Pavel said made it clear that Fluke also didn't ran away which means Fluke has been kidnapped. Kao was already arranging a flight to America as soon as Supanut told him everything. Supanut was on verge of crying after Pavel's call but it was Kao who consoled and encouraged him that Fluke will be okay and he is not weak. He don't know how his happy and peaceful life has changed into disaster within two weeks.

He was sitting on the sofa with worried expression when he saw Ohm was calling him. He picked up the call and was about to tell Ohm regarding Fluke's disappearance from Pavel's place but was stopped when he heard the familiar voice of the person whom he loved more dearly. The word "Phi" was heaven to his ears at that time. He almost laughed and cried in happiness when he heard Fluke's voice.

Phi don't cry I'm safe. I'm fine. I'm with P'Ohm now. Hearing those words Supanut felt relieved from his heart. He was happy knowing that his brother is safe and is not with Pavel. He is with someone whom Supanut trust. He knows Ohm will protect Fluke at any cost because he has seen the love for Fluke in his eyes. But he doesn't know how Ohm got Fluke from Pavel this was something which Supanut couldn't understand. Before he could ask for it Ohm said he will call Supanut later as he got work to do and don't worry about Fluke.

Fluke was much happy knowing the fact that he is with P'Ohm which means he can go back to his Phi as soon as possible. He looked at Ohm and asked that who were those white suits peoples. Ohm sighed before telling Fluke, in his mind he was wondering that will Fluke judge him, will he accept him after knowing from what family he comes from?

Ohm was lost in such thoughts when Fluke's hand hold his hands and call him back to the reality. He smiled when he saw Fluke holding his hand, this little action of Fluke gave courage and encouragement to Ohm without Fluke knowing it. He was smiling while looking at Fluke and said those white suits people are my grandpa's men.

Fluke was confused as to what does P'Ohm means by his grandpa's mens. Ohm who was looking at Fluke understood what Fluke was thinking he gave a nervous smile and said that his grandpa is a famous Chinese gangster. When Fluke was abducted by Pavel, he got a call from him, Ohm tell his grandpa about Fluke's disappearance and was relieved when his grandpa said that he will help him.

Because Pavel's families and Ohm's families are enemies from generations. Ohm doesn't know why they are enemies but what Ohm cares is Fluke being safe and being with him and he was succeeded doing both. As for Pavel his grandpa will handle him but Fluke has to stay hidden for time being. Fluke agreed to that condition because all he wanted was to go back to his Phi as soon as possible.

Ohm told Fluke to have some rest while he will be downstairs. He called Supanut from his other number and told him how he take Fluke from Pavel's hand. He told Supanut about his grandpa which Supanut didn't mind. He then sighed and continued that Supanut will have to act that he doesn't know where Fluke is? So that Pavel will feel guilty about the situation and will think that he don't deserve Fluke.

Lastly he informed Supanut that Fluke will be staying with him for time being as it will dangerous for him to be out and be in Pavel's eyes. Supanut was not worried anymore he was smiling and with the cheerful expression he told Ohm that he wasn't wrong when he said that Ohm is right for Fluke to Kao. He thanked Ohm for loving Fluke and for protecting him. And he told Ohm that he will go according to plan let Pavel taste his own bitter medicine.

When Ohm came back to the room where Fluke was there, he was Fluke was deep asleep. He was smiling seeing Fluke sleeping peacefully and he was happy that he was the reason for Fluke sleeping peacefully. The most happiest thing for him is that Supanut has given him green signal to pursue Fluke which means he now only have to win Fluke's heart.

Hi guys I'm back with another chapter.
So do you think Ohm will win the heart of Fluke?

And how will Pavel gonna be reacting when he comes to know that Fluke is with the one whom Fluke also like?

Share your views with me and let me know your opinions. Also please keep on voting.

Share it with your reader friends. Also thanks for your precious time.

Lots of Love from LilFlower ❤️❤️