Prologue

Disclaimer: Based off the manga and anime by Kishimoto Masahi.I do not own Naruto or the main plot only the OC created by me👍 . Copyright -all Rights reserved

The Day of the nine tails attack
The sky was a black blanket covering the night sky. The cool ,somber night air carried leaves on its journey. The trees danced back and forth to the rhythm of the wind. It was quiet, too quiet. Thunder roared while flashes of lightening scattered the sky.
In an underground bunker, a woman was giving birth to a blond haired baby boy. Her dark eyes stared lovingly onto his face. This woman was Kushina Uzamaki, jinchuriki of the nine tails. Her husband the 4th Hokage had been taking care of her but the situation took a turn for the worse.
The 4th gazed upon the seal of his wife to see it was faded away. A loud roar was heard as a mighty beast was unleashed unto to the world. The 4th slipped on his Hokage robe and rushed out the door. Little did he know this would be the last time he saw his son.
This is the story of Uzamaki Naruto, but another was giving birth. Ayana Uchiha was giving birth to a baby girl. She grunted as sweat dripped down her struggling face, as the pain increased second by second. "Come on baby you can do it, just a little more!" Kakashi urged on. "Push," he said. She gave her final push and looked to Kakashi. "I don't think I will make it please look after our baby. Ayami,"was the last thing she uttered before she went into her eternal slumber.
"No don't leave me,"Kakashi cried, he had lost Obito, Rin and now Ayana. I promise to be a good father Ayana Kakashi thought.Kakashi looked down unto the newborn child. She had his silver hair and her onyx eyes, she was a splitting image of Ayana. He kissed her face and placed her in her crib, and rushed to aid his sensai and other shinobi in the battle.Little did he know he also would not see her again.

Tobi/Obito Pov
I had just finished fighting the 4th Hokage. He sealed the beast in that blasted golden haired child and beat me. But not without giving up his life. I kept on walking until I heard a noise of a baby crying. I turned towards a house and looked into the window.
The child was all alone. She looked a lot like my darling Ayana. I teleported into the house and looked to see whose house it was. I pushed open a door to see a few pictures of Kakashi and Ayana together. Anger boiled within me. How dare he take what's mine, that bastard. I'll take his daughter and make her mine. She will be strong , after all she is an Uchiha.
I quickly grabbed the baby only to see Kakashi and Guy arriving. He raced towards me, you could see the waves of anger rolling off him. "Give me back my daughter," he yelled. "She's my daughter now," I say as I teleport outside the Akatsuki base. "Now I shall be your daddy, and this will be your home," I say to her as I walk inside the base.