Enter Ayaka Uchiha

Me: 'pulls the Akatsuki into the room'
Me:One of you idiots do the disclaimer

Hidan: Why can't you do it lazy
Me: "What did you just say.'Gains anime vain and cracks knuckles.'
Hidan: Nnnothing, I said you were beautiful
Me: Thought so
Itachi: Hn, Just do it someone so she can start the story 'flashes sharingon'
Tobi: Tobi will do it because Tobi is a good boy
Me: Sure you are
Tobi: Junniee does not own Naruto because junniee is a good girl
Deidara: shuttup
Tobi:'anime cries and runs away'

Story start

Time skip 12 years

Ayaka Pov

I'm currently hiding from Hidan because I may have or may not have stolen his triple bladed scythe and bedazzled it after I painted it pink and drew unicorns and rainbows on it.

"Ayaka!!" Bellowed Hidan. "your dead when I find you, you little b*****."

Well I guess I should say a little about myself. I'm Ayaka Uchiha. Yeah you heard me right, I hail from the Uchiha clan. Dad always taught me its best that your enemies underestimate you. So we both play dumb around the members so that they don't realize that dad is the real leader. So I at least have to have some fun. Which includes planking the members. My dad is Tobi or Obito I should say.
"Ayaka, I finally found you . Now I can sacrifice you to Lord Jashin," Hidan says snapping me out of my thoughts while grinning sadistically.

"Not today old man," I say quickly sprinting out the living room. Hidan grabs his newly designed scythe.

"Nice new look Hidan, matches your eyes," says Deidara snickering.

"Nice hairstyle girly. Oh wait your a boy you trans dresser," Hidan shoots back.

I quickly run towards Itatchi's room silently praying that he is not in there. I shut the door just in time to hear Hidan starting to scream at Deidara.

"What are you doing in my room," says Itachi.
"N-nothing just wanted to see my favorite Uchiha," I say smiling brightly.
"What did you do,"he says glaring dangerously.
"I'm hurt you would think I'm doing something bad," I say with a fake hurt face.
"Well I have to go,so bye," I say rushing out.
I quickly leave the room and turn around just to smack into a blue skyscraper with gills. "Hey Kisame," I say walking towards him.

"Hey squirt, leader-sama wants to see you," he says while ruffling my hair.
"Ok," I say running towards his office, while fixing my long white hair which is weird because I am an Uchiha.Maybe he will finally give me a mission instead of making me stay here and collect dust. I take in a deep breath and knock on the door.

"Come in," says the deep voice of Pein. I quickly go inside and shut the door.
"You called leader sama," I say.
"Yes, I have decided to send you on your first mission You will go and infiltrate Konoha, become a leaf genin and gain their trust. You leave tomorrow."
"How long will this mission last," I say trying to control my river of excitement that was trying to break through the dam.
"You will stay with them until we call you back," he says.
"How will I know when I am called back," I say curiously as to how I would know.

"You will know," he says and gives me a look that says to leave.
I don't know if I should be happy or sad. My mind is telling me one thing while my heart is saying another. I was so consumed in my thoughts I didn't even realize I was in the living room. The place was as empty as the desert except for that one lone person who refused to be in bed. Dad. I walk up to him and tell him my mission. He says I can act like my true self and I can show my true power only when needed when I go to Konoha.

"Can you tell me a story oto-san," I say.
"About what," he says in his normal deep voice.
"I don't know maybe your time in Konoha," I say.

"Well I was on a team which consist of Minato Namikaze the fourth Hokage as my sensai. Rin Nohara and Kakashi Hatake were my team mates. Kakashi was always a stickler for rules. He always found some way to piss me off. So one day I decided to pull a prank on him. I told him that Minato told him to come to his house but to walk there blindfolded to help his chakra sensing . I tied the blindfold on him then used shadow clones to tie him upside onto a tree in the training grounds. He was so mad when he got out," dad said while chuckling dryly.

"What did he do," I ask eagerly. Don't worry about it. Go to bed you have a big day ahead of you he says as he kisses my forehead and head towards his room.

Time skip: next day

Today's the day I go to Konoha on my first mission. "Bye dad, see you soon," I say hugging him while we were in my room. I walk out to the living room and say goodbye to all the members. I walk out the base and walk towards Konoha not knowing what tommorow holds.