Part Seven

Jimmy Casket's POV

I woke up to see Johnny staring at me with eyes the size of the moon. He looked so stupid right now. "Good morning, Johnny!" I said, smiling at him.

"Why are we in separate body's?" He immediately asked. He seemed so confused. It was hard not to laugh. But I honestly didn't have an answer to his question. I was completely clueless. All I remembered was waking up next to a sleeping Johnny in his bed at around midnight. So I answered with the truth.

"I don't know." I said plainly.

"Are you lying?" He asked. Why does he have to be so annoying?

"No. I don't know why we've been separated. But I like it this way!" I said, sounding excited, which I was.

"Okay..." He said, sounding unsure. I was telling the truth! Is it really that hard to trust me!?

Then I heard the sound of a door opening. My eyes, which I loved so much, slowly moved towards the door, where Toast stood with the same expression that Ghost had a few minutes ago. "Hi!" I said, staring Toast right in the eyes.

"J-Jimmy..." He said before fainting, sounding extremely nervous and weak. That made me want to laugh, but I didn't.

"Toast!" Johnny yelled, jumping off the bed and rocketing over to the fainted Toast on the floor. I swear those two are like a couple.

While Ghost was shaking Toast very violently, which I don't think is a very good idea, not that I cared, I sneaked out the door, somehow unnoticed, and left the P.I.E HQ. time for some fun... Hehe...

Johnny Toast's POV

H-he was sitting right there... Next to Johnny... His eyes... Staring at me... Those blood red eyes... He was so pale... So skinny... So bloody... It's scary to know that Johnny turned into him... But he was sitting next to him... Was it a halusanation? Am I going crazy? I can't go crazy! For Johnny's sake, I need to be sane. I'm not crazy... Am I?

"Johnny!" Who's that?

"Wake up!" Ghost...?

"You need to wake up!" I'm asleep?

"Please!" My eyes opened and I saw Ghost sitting next to me on the floor. Then I was pulled into an extremely tight hug.

"Air!" I choked out, as I was being suffocated. He immediately let go of me (LET IT GO!! XD) and I took a deep breath, then laughed. He started laughing as well. We stayed like that for a few minutes before calming down. Then I remembered Jimmy and checked the basement. He was gone. Oh no...