Chapter 21

~Caroline~
I giggled as Alec clutched his finger in pain. He got bit by Bans! That stupid cat, oh how I've missed you.

Looking at my sisters smiling face, holding her precious cat, I couldn't help but think back to her little self.

She loved that cat so much that it broke her heart to hear that Bans ran away. Luckily, all I had to do to cheer her up was remind her of the spell she performed on Bans, and how Bans would be safe and happy. That snapped her right out of her grief. Gwen was a funny kid like that.

"Okay! Enough with the racket. Alec you are fine, it was just a cat." Gram scolded.

"I cooked us a lovely lunch for us all to eat, now you all better damn well eat my cooking or you might offend me...and you sure as hell don't want to do that!" Gram commanded, making everyone begin to shovel food into their faces. Gram sure knew how to command a crowd.
•••••••••••••••
~Vince Bane~
"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!" I screamed at a worthless minion of mine. They were all worthless, each and everyone of them. They knew nothing!

"One day has already passed and NOTHING! Why the fuck, haven't you found her?" I screamed, my voice roaring.

He was trembling in his boots, the piece of shit. "I...uh...we are working on it sir, but...but she..she's cloaked herself.." He finished, stuttering all the while.

I paced around my office. Since Caroline had gone missing, distrusting my plans...the little shit. I had ordered my minions to find her.

I already had to kill one person, he was just some idiot I found sleeping on the job! Such a disgrace!

Picking up the phone I called Mae, she was a fellow Witch, far better then my stupid minions. They all had magic but they were all useless. They couldn't even do a proper locator spell.

Mae was like my assistant in a way, she was easily manipulated and did all my bidding.

She would find all the worthless scum of the wizards, kidnap them, and bring them to me. Where I would then force them under my rule.

I already had loyal followers but I needed her to gather more workers, slaves as some would put.

"Yes Master?" Mae answered.

"I'm going to need you to find another minion, this one isn't working out for me and my plans."

"Consider it done." Mae said.

I slowly hung up the phone and turned my glaze on the man that was now backed against the wall, tears traveling down his face...the baby.

"Please, Please don't do this! I beg of you!" He sobbed and pleaded as I made my way over to him.

"You failed." I stated, my voice as cold and chilling as ice.

"I'll find her! I will! Please give me another chance!" He screeched, looking franticly around, as if he could escape me.

"There are no second chances." I said, whipping my knife from my coat and slitting his throat.

He fell before me, clutching his neck.
But it was no use, blood gushed out, streaming down his body. His face turned blue, unable to get oxygen and not a second later passed before he was on the floor...dead.

Stepping over the body, I pulled out my handkerchief and cleaned my blade. Time is running out, and if Caroline isn't found soon, death will follow.

~YAH! I had some time to write today before I went back to studying, so I hope you all enjoy the earlier then anticipated chapter! Please don't forget to comment and vote! You are all awesome, thanks for reading and Happy Holidays:) -Rachel ~