(7) I'm so sorry...

Jungkook woke up with a groan and stretch. Squinting at the bright lights coming through the window.
He moved around with his arms and legs. Searching for something.

Someone...

"Jimin hyunggggg...." Jungkook groaned as he sat up. He scratched the back of his head before yawning.
Jungkook slid to the side of the bed and put his feet on the ground.

Jungkook pouted as he looked around for his hyung. His eyes got teary and he sniffles while rubbing his eyes. One, he didn't wake up in his hyung's arms like always. Two, he couldn't find him anywhere. And three, he checked the fridge and they ran out of banana milk. He waddled to the bathroom as he freshened up.

 He waddled to the bathroom as he freshened up

(Kook's outfit)

" Jiminie hyung~??" Jungkook pouted and mumbled as he was now sitting at the kitchen table, looking down at his phone. He decided to ask the friend group if they had seen Jimin.

  Kook's   Phone

_____________________________________

Kookieman

Hyung.. have you seen Jimin??

Hobiii

no..??

Isn't he supposed to be with you?

He isn't home???

Kookieman

No dumbass! That's why I asked you!!

Hobiii

...

Kookieman

I'm sorry im a bit grumpy rn...

Do you have any idea where he is??

Hobiii

Well Jimin ditched us after school because he said that he was gonna be meeting you at the bleachers.

after classes....

So I thought he was with you..

Maybe he went somewhere.

Hello??
(Read)

_____________________________________

Jungkook threw on his jacket and put some fruits in a little ziploc bag. He took his keys and sloppily slipped on his shoes.
Jungkook slammed the door shut and ran to both  Jimin and his car(it's both of their car). He didn't have the patience to run to school.
"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck-" Jungkook chanted as he sped off towards school.