(13) together🔞END

It's bright and early in the morning.

Jimin and Jungkook are cuddling. They are in each other's arms giving each other small kisses and touches, their hands softly running over the other's body. They smile at each other and share small soft pecks.

Jungkook intertwines their fingers and kisses behind Jimin's ear. "I love you~" Jungkook says before sofly pulling away to be on top of him. He kisses Jimin's nose before spreading Jimin's legs apart.

Jungkook slid between Jimin's legs, breathing against his cheek.

"My love, may I ? They look into each others eyes. Jimin nods his head before wrapping his arms around jungkooks neck.

Jimin is still loose from last night so Jungkook slides in easily.

They both moan softly as they lay fully attached to each other.
Jungkook humps Jimin slow and Jimin gives him small huffs and whimpers in return.

"ahh~ oh k-kookie~" Jimin whispers. "Mmhh I l-love you so much~" he leans in and kisses Jungkook.
"baby ahh~love ya a-ahh too~" Jungkook whimpers in Jimin's neck.

Jimin holds Jungkook in his arms. "let me- ahh~let me hold you hm~"

The bed shook slightly as to two made love.

_________

Jimin's back arched as Jungkook thrusted deep inside of him. 
"K-Kookie~ I have to- mmh~ c-cum ahh~" Jungkook's hips stuttered as he went slightly faster, chasing his high.
"Ohh~ me t-too~" Jungkook moaned.

"mmh-AH~" Jimin came and Jungkook followed right after.

______________

Jungkook was softly thrusting into Jimin when Jimin got an idea.

"Kookie p-pull out."  Jungkook obeyed and slowly pulled out. "What is it Minnie, want to stop?" He still was on top of him. Jimin shook his head. "No but you know~ it's been a while since I'd seen you limping." Jimin sighed before looking at Jungkook with a small smirk. Jungkook lifted an eyebrow.

" You wanna fuck me?" He said squinting at Jimin.

" No! I wanna make love to you." Jimin pouted. Jungkook gave him a look.

"C'mon pretty pleaaasee! I love youuu~" Jimin got on top of Jungkook and planted kisses all over his face, making Jungkook giggle.

"Fine! But as long as I get to finger you while your doing it." Jungkook said while blushing. Jimin's face lit up before he nodded.

Jimin lifted up one of Jungkook's legs, going down and kissing his thighs. "It's been so long kookie~" He said before sucking on his fingers. He took his fingers out of his mouth and tapped them on Jungkook's hole, sliding one in.

Jungkook tensed around Jimin's finger as Jimin pushed it in and out of him.
"Ahh~ fuck!" Jungkook groaned as Jimin hit his prostate. He squirmed and moaned when Jimin added another finger, and another.

Jimin coo'd at him before sliding his fingers out. He lines himself up to Jungkook's hole before thrusting into him in one try.

"AHH YES~ Jimin~!"  Jungkook threw his head back as Jimin fucked him deep and good. "Kookie~" Jimin gripped Jungkook's sides as he felt Jungkook ease three fingers inside of him, finding his prostate immediately. "H-harder Jimin- AH~" Jungkook hissed and moaned loudly. " AHhh mmhm~" Jimin went faster as Jungkook's fingers went fast as well.

Jimin and Jungkook came really fast from all the pleasure they felt.

________

They collapsed on each other, breathing heavily.