The day

Tw: censored slurs

      the break of daylight whishes the future hell that awaits the children of the new age. while the covering which is what we call our government discusses who will be taken away because of their difference from the "normal" people. knowing them it will be me and my secret girlfriend, Amanda because a boy had seen us holding hands in my room. Teens are placed in dorm highschool, no leaving the campus not even for family. it's just the way we live. granted it's all the coverings fault but we get by somehow, 2 years together and this is the first time we've been found out, but since it's both our final years here it's probably going to me and her for the 2 in each school. roommates are never changed, if you were bullied in this school it means you were probably one of the awkwards or the most likely to be picked, every insult feltlike a bullet wound of the agonizing truth that one word could put more slips with your name Dy** would get three  fa***t would get four, tr***y would get more or as most called it the death sentence word. the school never cared if the allegation were true they only cared if they were an allegation. Then, qell who knows then now one makes it back if you name is drawn we have nothing to compare it too. We all assume them dead rather than think of the other things that they may do to them.

The last day of it we get caught just my luck. Curse living on the first floor. The dean is probably taking out a full paper of our names now. The little rat ran. So we decided we'd make the best of it. We kissed and continued from there. Might aswell go out having fun. After that wrd spent the night alone worrying about the next day and what would happen. No need to deflect again accusations count more.

The next morning felt like death it's self had risen from our souls I tried to hang on to the dreaming world with my arms around her but I was no match for what was about to happen.

12:30
It's time me and her dress in our best dresses and head to the center. Minutes past that feel like years as they put the names in the jar. We wait. "Jackie (an stern African American woman), Jason (a flamboyant white male), Amanda (girlfriend), Perso (white giggle nonbinary person), Ezra (me)" the name are said and immediately were are pulled into a black van in cuffs all members cry even Jackie had small tears running down her face. I'm stay tensed.