Jungkook smut

I was laying in bed beside my boyfriend Kai. I was just playing with my phone before ha asked the same question he asks every night.

"Babe?.....Ya know?" He asked fiddling with his fingers.

"Kai the answer is till the same." I said annoyed. He huffed.

"When are you gonna let me?" He asked. I looked at him and huffed.

"I know you're fucking hormonal but try to control it. I'm not ready." I said. Truly I was but I knew what he did every fucking time he went to the club. I don't want something inside me that has been in another whore. He huffed loudly. "What?" I asked annoyed.

"Just fucking let me." He said angrily. I looked at him pissed.

"No Kai!" I yelled getting up.

"Fuck you." He said quietly.

"Oh just because I won't have sex with you, you're gonna be a bitch!? Is that it Kai!? I knew I shouldn't have even gotten with you! Fuck you." I yelled and walked out the door and headed to one of my good friends house.

About five minutes of walking I arrived at his door step crying. He lived pretty close so I didn't need a car. I knocked on the door a couple of times before he answered.

"Oh hey Y/-....What happened!?" He yelled worried. He knew I never cried unless I needed to.

"K-Kai." I said. He clenched his teeth causing his jaw to puff out a bit and he clenched his fist before opening them again and putting his hand behind my back pulling me in.

"Tell me what happened." Jungkook said.

"H-he got pissed at m-me because I wouldn't have s-sex with him because he fucks any fucking girl at the club." I said leaning back and flinging my arms.

"Of course. You should have listened to me when I told you to rethink before he tried anything." He said.

"I know but I thought I loved him because I didn't know the feeling I was feeling. Apparently it was only a spur of the moment." I said wiping my tears calming my self down a bit. "I really should have." I said laughing a little.

"Well it's ok now. At least you realized he was a douche. It pissed me off a little when you told me you two were dating. I knew it would end this way and you know I don't like to see you cry." He said smiling and putting his hand behind my back and drawing circles on it to calm me down.

"Yea i know. I'm just glad I can talk to someone. Tomorrow I'm going to make it official that we are done." I said looking up at him and smiled.

"That's good. Even if he was loyal I would have been mad if you're with him." Jungkook said and I gave him a confused face.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He smiled.

"I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time...I-I just never had the courage." He said.

"Tell meeee." I said shaking his hands. He chuckled.

"Y-y/n...I'm in love with you." I did not expect that. I smiled at him.

"I-I don't know w-what to say." I stuttered while smiling. I've liked him for a long time but I never thought he liked me like that. He never dropped hints or anything.

" I understand if you don't feel the same I just neede-" I cut him off.

"The feelings are mutual." I said looking at him smiling. He gave me a huge smile and his eyes lit up.

"Really!?" He asked happily.

"Yes Jungkook. I wouldn't lie about something like this." His smile went down a little and he leaned in towards me. I'm not that big of an idiot besides the fact that I stayed with Kai and I knew what was coming. I closed my eyes before his lips met mine. As they did I instantly kissed him back. The kiss was slow and passionate. He put his hands behind my neck pulling me closer and sliding his tongue in my mouth to make the kiss deeper. The kiss got more rough by the second. I couldn't have been happier. This is all I ever wanted since I met him.

He started sliding his hands under my shirt going towards my breasts and groping them. I slightly moaned at the feeling. I could feel him smirk in the kiss. He lifted my shirt over my head breaking the kiss for like one second before going right back to it. I slid my hands under his shirt and felt his fine abs. I lifted his shirt over his head. Then he completely broke the kiss.

"Let's continue in my room." He whispered seductively in my ear. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room. He gently layed me down on his bed and slid my off my shorts. Now I was left in my undergarments. I thought he would leave me in those but boy I was wrong. He slowly slid off my panties with his teeth. I shivered as his teeth gently grazed my skin.

"Baby don't be scared." He said opening my legs . "You're beautiful." He said as he dipped his head down between my legs. He kissed down my inner thigh. He started to give me a hickey when he was about to reach my heat. He sucked there for about a minute before coming back up licking the now purple spot on my thigh.

I felt slight pleasure on my clit causing me to moan. He was circling my clit with his fingers. The feeling was amazing.

I moaned louder when I felt his tongue against my clit replacing his fingers. He drew circles on me with his tongue making the feeling better.

I felt his fingers starting to press against my entrance before sliding in easily due to my wetness. He started pumping in and out.

"F-fuck Jungkooook. Please." I moaned.

"Please what?" He smirked.

"Please fuck me." I begged.

"As you wish." He said climbing up to me. He ran his hands behind my back and unclasped my bra sliding it down my shoulders taking it off fully. He got up from the bed and took his pants off along with his boxers as I watched. When they were off fully my eyes widened.

"That's going in me?" I asked quietly. He only chuckled and hovered over me again. He took my legs and out them on his shoulders. I felt his tip pressing in against my entrance before going in. I moaned out. It didn't hurt like i thought it would. There was only pleasure.

"S-shit." I heard him groan when he was fully in me. He started going at a slow pace to make sure I was ok.

"Please...G-go fast-er." I moaned. I saw him smirk as he started to go at an inhuman pace. The only thing you could hear in the room was skin slapping and my moans mixed with his groans. The whole thing was completely erotic. Jungkooks face was what turned me on the most. His mouth was open while his eyes were closed. Soft moans and high groans were coming out of his mouth. I could feel his pace picking up and his thrust sloppy.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum." I yelled out.

"M-me T-too." He moaned in response.

About ten thrusts later we both came. He pulled out and layed down beside me.

"I love you." I panted out.

"I love you too. And I can fuck you better then Kai could have. Even if he tried his best." He said making me chuckle.

"I'm not gonna argue with that because it's so true." I said cuddling up to him as he put his arm around my shoulder soon drifting to sleep.

A/N so I hope this one was better hihihi

Korvino I hope you are alive ;)