Mattia smut

I was sitting on the couch waiting for my "boyfriend" to come home. He likes to say it's a love relationship but he is always at some club having girls grinding all over him. I tried not to care but all he do is lying. I'm starting to get sick of it. I've been sitting in his couch for the past 2 hours waiting for him to come home. I knew I shouldn't have even tried. I got tired so I decided to go up and sleep. That's when I heard the door open. I turned around and saw Mattia stumble in. He was obviously drunk.

"Wow". Look who decided to come home early. I said sarcastically.

"W-why so r-rude?" He asked stumbling into the living room and plopping down on the couch.
I huffed.

"If you get to go and have fun then I guess I do too. I'll be back. Imma have fun." I said grabbing the keys to my car totally done with his shit. As I was about to go out the door a hand jerked me back. I turned around and looked at Mattia angrily. "Let. Go" I said sternly.

"And why should I? Your mine." He hissed.

"Well you so fucking don't act like it you bitch!" I yelled. "All you do is go out and let some random hoe hop on your dick without thinking twice! Get your disgusting hands off me!" I yelled trying to jerk my hand away from him. He tightened his grip.

"I didn't fuck any hoe. Before you start making false accusations get your fucking head straight and don't fucking yell to me!" I looked at him scared. I didn't think he would get this angry just because I was telling him the truth. I tried walking past him back into the house but he still would not let go of me.

"Can you let me go! I want to fucking sleep and try to forget your fucking ass!" I yelled.

His face softened.

"Forget me?" He asked lowly.

"Yes!" If I could I would erase you from my fucking life! Every time I try to leave you, you come crawling back!" I yelled. His grip on my wrist got so tight it started to hurt. A lot. "M-Mattia let go!" I yelled trying to get free from his grip.

"No!" He hissed coming closer to me. He leaned down down by my ear. " You'll never forget me after this." He said. I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked. He smirked and drug me to our bedroom. He threw me on the bed harshly.

"Strip." He said demandingly.

"What?" No!" I yelled. His smirk grew wider.

"Fine I'll do it for you." He said crawling on the bed. He hovered above me and slowly unbuttoned my shirt exposing my black silk bra. I was frozen. I've never seen this side of him. I ended up letting him do what he wanted. He grabbed the waist band of my pants and slowly slid them down exposing my matching black silk panties. I just layed there. At least trying to enjoy it. It turned me on a little but I couldn't help but think he was only doing this because he was drunk. If he was sober he probably would have ignored me.

He slowly slid my panties down. I closed my thighs out of embarrassment. I didn't want him to see me naked. "Stop hiding. I've seen you before." He said making my eyes go wide.

"W-what?" I asked.

He chuckled. "I have my ways." He said as he spread my thighs exposing me to him. He crawled back on top of me taking off his shirt. He flung his shirt across the room and put his cold hands behind back and unclasped my bra. He slid it down my shoulders taking it of fully before flinging it in the direction where he recently flung his shirt.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this." He said breathing into my neck. I shivered from the cool breeze. He lightly kissed my neck before kissing my lips. I kissed him back out of reaction. Without realizing it he had already slid his tongue in my mouth. I was so into the kiss I didn't realized he already took off his pants and boxers until he put my hands on his dick. I slowly moved my hands up and down. He groaned.

He soon took my hand off him and slid down to  my core. He kissed my inner thighs before he kissed my clit. I shivered violently. I moaned loudly as he slid his tongue between my folds licking my clit.

"F-fuck Mattia." I moaned out softly. Well it wasn't so soft when he started sucking on my clit. I was a moaning mess. I gripped his hair pulling him closer as I felt my high coming. Before I could cum he pulled away making me groan in frustration.

"Mattia." I whined.

"Sorry baby. I can't have you cum just like that. I want you to feel the real thing before you really cum." He smirked as he positioned himself to my entrance. He slowly pushed in the tip. I groaned in pain as this was my first time.

"I'm sorry. It will go away soon and you'll be screaming my name." He said smirking as he pushed in a little more. About a minute later he was fully in. It hurt like hell. He moved in and out slowly while holding me close to him. All I could here were my groans and his moans.

I soon started to feel pleasure. A lot of it.

"Please. Go f-faster." I begged. He smirked and started going faster. I moaned loudly as he thruster in and out. The pleasure was unexplainable. He went faster with every moan I made. Soon he was going so fast his lower body was a blur. My face was read and warm. A couple minutes later I felt a knot forming in my stomach.

"M-Mattia-" he cut me off.

"Me t-too." He said as he went faster and sloppier. I felt some sort of release. This was the best feeling I've ever felt. I soon felt a warm liquid enter me. I didn't mind much since it added pleasure. I was so tired. Mattia was still riding out our highs before he pulled out of me and layed beside me. He pulled me into his embrace and covered us with the blankets.

"Don't think I'd fuck anyone besides you.
Your my one and only. I only love you." He said and I smiled.

"I'm sorry. I love you too. Goodnight Mattia."

"Goodnight baby."

We both instantly drifted off into the dream land.

A/N ok so I don't think this is so good but I hope you enjoyed reading this heheh ;)

*smirks* I hope you are alive.