Chapter 1 //Forever & Always//

Chapter 1 //Forever&Always//

"Let go of me, you mother fucking prick" i screamed at the man in front of me

"Shut it slut" he yelled back at me slapping me across the face

I felt my right side of my face start to sting from were he had hit me.

He slammed me down on the bed and sat on my stomach and handcuffed my arms and legs to his bed i struggled knowing it wasn't going to help. I've tried many times before when this happens

"Stop struggling you fucking bitch" he said slapping me again but harder this time.

I stopped struggling knowing it wasn't going to help no matter how hard i tried to stop him.

"Good, Now tell me you want me" he whispered in a creepy pedo voice

I spat in his face "not going to happen"

He smirked and whipped the spit of his face and punched me hard in the stomach i screamed out in pain and let out a sob.

"Say it" he growled i nodded

"I want you Ryan, i really want you" i sobbed out

He smirked with approval

"Good, Now Mya you have been a really bad girl and for that i will have to punish you" he laughed

"Please don't" i sobbed

"To bad slut" he grinned ripping my clothes of and raping me,for the hundredth time.

--------------

After about an hour of him pleasuring him self he finally past out i hopedb up and grabbed my clothes throwing them on i ran out of his room and past the front door toward where i have been held captured the past 3 years as I was running i saw the front door open. Ryan never keeps the door open I'm going to take the chance of escaping though.

I ran out the front door and ran for what felt like an hour but I couldn't of possible ran that far i tripped over something in the middle of the road and fell i started to sob in the middle of the road not caring if a car came i could hear car of in the distance but not any coming down this street

After a while i saw a pair of head lights heading my way i stood up but not fast enough i heard the brakes screech but it was to late i flew down onto the hard road and pain rushed through my body i couldn't move anything but my head. I looked around i could faintly see a boy jump out of his car and run to me i could see blood surrounding me this must be it after all I've been through i die by being hit by a car.

"Hey, its going to be alright ok just stay with me" he whispered i shook my head as I felt my eyes droop and then everything goes black...

\\Justin's POV\\

I was driving along Smiths Avenue singing To one of Ushers song that was playing on the radio as i drove down the street i saw something on the road thinking its probably an animal it will hopefully move when I get closer but when I did get closer i realised it was a girl i slammed on my breaks but not fast enough i watched as she was thrown across the road.

I jumped out running toward her there was blood everywhere around her i slide down next to her

"Hey its going to be ok, just stay with me" i whispered she shook her head and she went unconscious

I started to freak out what if i killed her i grabbed my phone and dialled 911 and a few minutes later a ambulance arrived placing her on a stretcher and rushing to James River hospital with me hot on their heels.