• Soulmates •

Happy reading!

Chapter : soulmates
No. of. Words: 2280
Published on : May 6, 2020

•••

The way he stares at her itself told that how much she means to her. If his looks had a voice, then it would be screaming i love you in thousand special ways. No matter how much he resist it seemed he was like a moth who drawn to the flame. And she is no less than a flame to him. The way she talks to everyone, the positivity radiating around her, the sparks he felt everytime watching her. Everything attract him even to the extreme of this universe. She is more like a poison, he addicted to. Her warmth, her calmness all became his sanity.

He knew he is openly checking her out, among thousands of people here. But he can't help it, only blame her for this.

"manik", she called him with her sugary voice that made him shiver. No matter how many times she called, every time he ended up feeling the same. The love and effect he has for her can't seemed to be subside, instead it keep on increasing day by day...

"manik'', she called again frowning at him. " what happened, chachi is asking for you?'', nandini worried at his silent gaze.

He suddenly pulled her into his arms and whispered, " i love you nandini... i love you very very much''

She blushed at those words. No matter how many times she heard those , it still make her heart goes wild. If only they are not surrounded by many, she would have kissed him hard then and there.

Discipline , nandini murthy.

"manik, i love you too. And please leave me. What if anyone see us?'',she said getting redder even more.

He chuckled at her face, " I don't care. I'm romancing with my wife.''

She looked around here and there and suddenly pecked his lips harder enough to make his balance loose. Thanks to the wall which supports them. He left panting hard as she walked away smirking with her hips swayed so slightly ever.

Manik wondered since when did she became this wild.

•••

" manik'', Some strangely annoying voice make him wake up. He looked around as if he is searching for something or to be precise someone. Then he realised that she is not here. She had gone, long before. He won't blame her. It was all his fault. The accident, the cliff, even nandini warned him not to drink while driving. But his stupid self hadn't listen. He lost her for forever. No matter, how much he tried those days spend with her haunt him in every possible ways. He lost her. His only sanity amidst the chaotic mess. He still remember every moments spend with her. Their long journey, from making her as his spot girl to making her as his soul mate. Every fights, every arguments, every romances, every special moments, every laughter...

All mercilessly ended because of one simple stupid mistake of him. He could never forgive him for the deadliest mistake he caused. He not only lost her, he lost even himself.

At hospital, after hearing nandini died he literally tried to kill himself. But a doctor spotted him and stopped him. If only that doctor not been there, he reached his nandini long back. But the doctor not only treated him as her patient but so much more.