five

Matthew
girl

________________

"if have tried calling and I didn't answer I'm probably ignoring you are busy. anyways leave a voicemail if you want."

"hey its Matt. it's been 4 days since we've last talked, are you okay? I'm not sure what I did to make you upset. I hope you are okay. anyways have a good day."

*beep beep beep*

I sigh as I hang up the voicemail. I really really hope shes ok. school started two days ago and I'm worried about her. we've only talked for a few days but she mean so much to me.

hell, I don't even know her name or what she looks like.

"Matthew you better get down here for school or youre gonna be late!" my mom shouted from downstairs.
"ok ok I'm coming." I run down the stairs and give mom a kiss and tell her goodbye.

"bye love you mom." I say before walking out the door. I hop into my truck and head off to my bestfriend Noah's house. he lives about 2 roads over and he dosen't have a car because hes grounded, again. he has a sister a grade lower than us but I havent ever talked to her.

as I pull into their driveway I see Noah and a girl arguing before she storms off to her car and leaves behind a annoyed looking Noah McCauley.

"ay Noah was that your weekly hookup?" I tease. Noah is a player he hooks up with almost all the girls at our school. I personally think doing that to a girl is very disrespectful,  even though half the rumors at school are of me hooking up with girl o dont even know. "ew gross that was my sister." he faked gagged but I knew he really cared about her. "anyways let's go." I pull out of his driveway and head off to the school.

-