002

She wore a red silk dress with black skinny heels and a chanel bag on the top of her fingers.

her hair has a blowout and she walked into the hotel where mattias father was hosting a big announcement.

She entered and said her hellos to everyone, making small talk.

She spotted mattia looking at her and she sighed, she was nervous to speak to him.

He watched her from afar making sure no one touched her in ways she shouldn't be touched.

After a while everyone sat down in their seats and of course they sat next to eachother .

The waiter was serving her wine before mattia spoke.

"hey" "hello" "so i just wanna know if we're good" "yeah why wouldn't we be" she acted stupid smiling at him.

Ale watched from across the table how she smiled and he blushed.

Tensing up , he was about to get up and leave but mattias father spoke.

"I've gathered everyone i love, family and friends to announce i'm getting married. " he announced and mattias breath hitched.

She her hand rested in his thigh to calm him down and he grabbed it and squeezed it.

He couldn't even eat anymore

Once the event was over he went over her house and went to her room to realize she wasn't home.

He sat on her bed waiting for her

After awhile she heard her taking with her house keeper

He soon heard footsteps coming towards the room and he froze.

"what are you doing here"

"i can't believe he's gonna marry her"

"mattia.."

"i just um don't understand"

she sat next him and he slowly fell in her arms

He didn't cry

he just stayed like that

numb was what he felt

nothing less

In her arms he stayed

Not wanting to move

Her back was on the backboard and his head on her thighs

"i just don't understand how he could marry her.. she mentally abused me. My mom isn't even here and she only talks to me when i get introuble"

he stopped before he continued his rant

He slowly fell asleep and she sighed

She took a moment to pray for him and his well being.

She had sent cynthia a message

Hey babe i'm so sorry for the hate you're getting, you don't deserve it. You have such a genuine beautiful soul and i know you don't like showing your emotions because people see you as a pretty girl but if you need anything hmu and i'll be there for you. I know what mattia did was fucked up but regards to me being his friend everything you say will stay with me and i promise you that with everything i love.

She send the message then went through mattias comment and reported accounts that hated on him for bullying.

She tried her best to protect him

as a matter of fact she'd do anything to protect him

She set her phone down and leaned her head back and sighed

She has no idea what she had gotten herself into but she didn't like it

She didn't like the idea of catching feelings

she had a habit of letting people push her around and letting people take advantage of her.

He soon woke up and looked up to see her head leaned back against the wall

she felt him get up and he quickly looked at him

he smiled at her and she returned it

"what now"

"what do you mean what now"

"yeah i mean.. what happens to us, we can't pretend that night didn't happen"

The flashbacks came back from when she lost her virginity to him not to long ago

"um well i don't know"

"you can't use ale as an excuse because he cheated on you.. he was the one that left you"

he said before laying back down where he was

"let's not think about it right now bubs"

she said before turning the tv on and he cuddled into her thighs