Famous Birthday's

FAMOUS BIRTHDAY'S !

JOYCE MARREROSinger

JOYCE MARRERO
Singer

#26                             boost

most popular

BIRTHDAY
February 23, 1995 (age 23)

BIRTHPLACE
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala

ABOUT !
Artist known from her music career since 2016. Rose to fame in 2016 from uploading her own songs in her youtube channel. She reached stardom with her hit single Fire N Gold in the following year. She is also known to be part of The Vlog Squad since 2017.

BEFORE FAME !
Before being discovered, the latina uploaded covers and from time to time her own songs in the platform known as youtube in 2016. At the time she attended college in her hometown, Austin, Texas. She majored in Criminal Justice, before deciding her path to Music.

TRIVIA !
She is known as her character of being the "Sarcastic Know-It-All" in the dobrik vlogs. She had a starring role in 2017's Power Rangers as Trini Kwan.

FAMILY LIFE !
Born in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and moved to Austin, Texas at the age of 3. She has 2 older brothers and 1 younger sister, Alejandro, Santiago and Valentina. Briefly dated Alex Ernst in February 2017 before ending it in mutual terms later in 2018.

ASSOCIATED WITH !
Joyce has been associated with the Vlog squad as of 2017 till current date. She has been seen regularly hanging out David Dobrik, Natalie Mariduena, Zane Hijazi, Heath Hussar and many more. She has also been seen with Kylie Jenner, Josh Peck and others.

JOYCE MARRERO POPULARITY

MOST POPULAR BORN ON MARCH
#26 #3

23 YEAR OLD BORN IN GUATE
# 2 #1

FIRST NAME JOYCE ARIES
#1 #14

SINGER
#25

JOYCE MARRERO IS A MEMBER OF

Vlog Squad Power Rangers

23 year olds Singers