chapter 5

Victoria's POV

I was crying my eyes out and the boys ordered a lot of junk food and we ate a lot.

Then we decided to gave a singing competition. I didn't like to admit it but people always told me I could sing good.
(A/n pretend she sings like Ariana grande. )

then it was my turn and I sung a song I've been working on called problem

Hey baby even though I hate ya!

I wanna love ya

I want you!

And even though I can't forgive you

I really want ta

I want you!

Tell me, tell me baby

Why can't you leave me?

Cause even though I shouldn't want it

I gotta have it

I want you!

Head in the clouds

Got no weight on my shoulders

I should be wiser

And realize that I've got

I only sung that and I hit every note perfectly. I saw some of the boys recording it and I told them to delete it and they did so yay!

Since I have no one at home I decided to stay two more weeks.

I decided to go back to my room. I said bye to everyone and jack G walked me to my room and I asked him to stay and to my surprise he agreed.  Since we were already in pajamas we got in bed and fell asleep.

IN THE MORNING DUNN DUN DUN

I woke up with jacks arm around my waist and my head on his chest he smelt good!

I moved his arm without waking him up and went to shower. I did everything the same I got a white mickey mouse crop top with a black high wasted skirt with hot pink converse and I curled my hair. I look good today!!

I left the restroom and jack was gone. Weird.

I saw a note on the bed and it said

Victoria I left to change your hanging out with the boys and I today no excuses. See you later babe ;)

Love jack

I just decided to head to their room instead I walked in and they were filming vines wow.

"Hey sit down we have something to tell you" jack said