chapter 10

I woke up and it was 9:20 fuck! I have to go with matt in 40 minutes. I take a really quick shower and change into a #cash crop top and white shorts.

And black converse. I put on deodorant and brush my teeth. I check the time and its 9:58 yas perfect timing.

I hear a knock on the door and matt's standing there looking cute asf. WAIT stop Victoria you have a boyfriend who your happy with.

"Ready?" He says I nod my head and we go to IHOP. 

We both order pancakes eggs bacon and a lemonade. We were just enjoying our meal when three girls in short shorts and practically a bra on came up to us.

"Wait are you dating jack? Or was it Nash? I can't remember since your such a slut. Oh wait Now its Matthew. Your parents probably got on the plane for a reason. If you were my daughter I would too. Your an ugly piece of trash that no one wants."

She says

I feel like crying I was about to when Matt says " fuck you girls she's not trash she's perfect and beyond gorgeous. She's not a little slut like you and please if I were your parents I'd disown you. You look like your a fuken hooker dressed like that and what your probably fuking 10 years old. Fucking fake ass fan"

The girls quickly run away and me and Matt leave. "Thanks Matt" I said hugging him.  "Anytime baby girl." He Says

we decide to spend the rest of the day in my room watching movies. We ordered pizza around five. And ate it all. Matt had to leave soon :( 

"I should get going" Matt said.

"Bye" I said hugging him.

I still get that feeling when I hug him but I'm with jack and that's it.

A/n in case you didn't see it there's a pic of Victoria on side so check it out.