☞︎Who looked at your search history on wattpad?

Aries- Shouji
He apologized for invading in your personal stuff. And agreed to keep it a secret and not tell others.

Taurus- Sero
You were embarrassed at first but then laughed it off after he said he won't tell.

Gemini- Denki
He laughed at the fact you were embarrassed and showed you his. You could never unsee what you saw .

Cancer- Shinsou
He looked at you and chuckled not saying anything about it. He acted like it never happened.

Leo- Midoriya
He was very apologetic for invading and offered to buy you ice cream to make up for it.

Virgo- Iida
He didn't know what most of it meant like what a "fluff/smut" was so he didn't flip out. Little did you know later he looked up the meanings. You got a lecture the next day.

Libra- Tooru
She was cool about it. She said she won't tell and left it at that.

Scorpio- Todoroki
You were embarrassed but similar to Iida he didn't know what it meant. He pestered you until you told him want it meant. You got more embarrassed.

Sagittarius- Mina
She was the one to introduce you to wattpad so she already knows what you search.

Capricorn- Tokoyami
Tokoyami wasn't phased by it and apologized, dark shadow however was having a field day laughing.

Aquarius- Bakugou
He laughed his ass off. You pleaded with him not to tell others. He said he wouldn't on one condition.
"Do as I say the ENTIRE day!"

"I'm not doing that!"

"Oh well guess I'll tell all of our class about what you've been reading!"

" FINE!"

You did not have a good time.

Pisces- Tsuyu
She was confused at first. She soon was understanding and later laughed it off.

This scenario was one of my favorites