☞︎Who catches you watching...?

*cough* hentai *cough*

Idea from: Melanin_Chix

Aries- Tsuyu- she walked in, saw what you were watching, and walked out without saying a word.

Taurus- Denki- he started recommending different ones after he saw what you were watching

Gemini-Ochako- she blushed like crazy and ran away. She wouldn't talk to anyone the rest of the day.

Cancer- Kirishima- He said "That's very manly" and he gave you a thumbs up and left you alone.

Leo- Midoriya- He was more embarrassed then you were. He apologized like crazy for invading your privacy and you had to tell him it was fine for 10 minutes straight.

Virgo- Bakugo- "You are a weird ass bitch...I'm telling everyone." It took a lot of convincing to get him to not tell anyone.

Libra- Sero- He shrugged his shoulders and said "eh, you aren't the first one I've caught doing that." And walked off.

Scorpio- Tooru- You didn't even realize she was in the room....she started watching with you....

Sagittarius- Iida- you got a LONG lecture from him and had to write an essay about why you shouldn't be doing that.

Capricorn- Tokoyami- He apologized for invading your privacy and walked away, Dark shadow wanted to stay and watch with you though.

Aquarius- Todoroki- He didn't exactly know what it was are first. He asked you to explain it and you did. He started secretly watching hentai after that.

Pisces- Mina- "I mean I do it too so there isn't much to be embarrassed about." She also asked if she could watch with you after that.