New Love Interest

When I finally open my eyes, I smell coffee. I love the smell of coffee in the morning, so this was definitely a great way to start my day. I look around my room and I don't see Michelle in the bed. I get up and walk in my kitchen and there she is pouring a fresh cup of coffee.

"Good Morning Suga!" She said.

 I smiled and replied, "Morning, how did you sleep sweetie?"

"Girl, your bed just snuggled me in. I have a major headache from last night, but this coffee will help with that. How about you? How are you feeling about everything?" She asked.

I wasn't sure how I felt about everything I seen and experienced last night. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat at the kitchen counter.

"It's a lot to process. I'm so mad and confused. I just wish it would have never happened." I replied.

"But it did." She said.

"I know, I know. What are you going to do about Chris? Are you going to talk to him today?" I asked.

Taking a sip of coffee, and rolling her eyes around in frustration, she said, "Probably later, he's been calling since early this morning. It's not the first time he's done something like this, but I'm just so sick of his shit!" 

I feel really bad for Michelle, I can see that she really does love Chris. "So, will you go back home today?" I asked. 

Michelle laughs and say, "Nah, not yet! He needs to see what it's like not having me around for a while. What about you? Are you talking to Tony?" 

Without even thinking, I responded, "NO!" I'm not going to keep going through this with him." 

She looked at me with a strange look of doubt. "To be honest with you, it won't be as easy as you think!" She replied.

 "Hm...What does that supposed to mean?" I asked. 

"You know Tony and the crew, it's not easy to just walk when he feels like you belong to him." She said.

It's crazy but the same possessiveness that I thought was cute and flattering when we first met, is now what I fear. He really does have some sort of control over me and I over him in my own way. I've completely changed my life for him. He's all that I've focused on and wanted for the past 7 months. "I love Tony, but I can't do this with him anymore. I just need to move on." I said. 

"Yep, if you say so!" She said snickering under her breath. I don't know why she is laughing, I'm serious. I'm not falling for his shit anymore.

Just then, my phone began to beep and beep and beep with an incoming text message. I grab my phone off the table. "Good Morning Sunshine! How did you sleep?" Ricky asked. I read his text and couldn't believe he was texting me so early in the morning. Michelle was studying my face and saw that I look stressed.