Chapter three (Edited)

I knew this area well, so I can find all the shortcuts.

I blasted fire into the air, high enough for it to be seen for a few miles. I saw a blue blast in return and ran towards it.

About ten minutes later I saw the League. "Touya!" I shouted.

I ran into his arms and started to cry. "Shhh. Hey, it's okay. It's okay." He said. He picked me up.

"I-I saw Sh-Shoto

"I-I saw Sh-Shoto. he tried to take me back to Papa." I said. "I didn't want to b-but I hurt,him to get away." I said.

"It's okay. They won't get you. You will never have to go back. " he said.

I sniffled and nodded. I laid my head against his shoulder as he carried me back to the hideout.

When we got back I started to walk back up to my room when Dabi stopped me.

"Do you wanna sleep with me tonight?" He asked. I nodded.

I went upstairs and put on my pajamas and went to Dabis room. I snuggled with him and fell asleep quickly.

Timeskip the next morning

I woke up and saw Dabi was gone. I walked to my room and put on a black long sleeve shirt and jeans.

I walked downstairs and saw Dabi sitting with Shiggy and Toga. He stood up when saw me.

He gave me a hug. "Hey kiddo. We're going to the store today, okay. Go ahead and get ready." He said.

I nodded and went to put me shoes on. I grabbed a beanie and put it on too.

I skiped downstairs and grabbed Dabis hand.

He had on a mask and hoodie to cover his scars.

We went to the mall and walked into a hair product store.

"Choose a color." He said. I looked at the colors. "I wanna get a natural color so I don't draw attention. Hmm. Can I get black like you?" I asked.

He nodded and grabbed one. We paid and went to another store that sold contacts. I got purple ones.

"Can I put them on now?" I asked. "Not yet." He said. "Okay." I grabbed his hand and started to walk when I saw Midoriya.

I tugged on Dabi's sleeve. "Hm?" I pointed to Midoriya.

"Just try to blend in." He whispered. I nodded,but walked a little faster.

When we got home Dabi took me to the bathroom and started to dye my hair while I looked at the contacts.

"Touya-nii?" I said. "Yeah?"

"How come we didn't do this sooner?" I asked.

"Well, I asked you if you wanted to do this when we first left, but you said no and that it might hurt your hair, and I didn't trust you with contacts." He said. "Speaking of which I need to show you how to put them on."

"I look weird with black hair

"I look weird with black hair." I said. "No. It looks good Imouto." He said. "Ready to show it off?" He asked.

"Mhm!" I said. I ran downstairs and hugged Shiggy.

"Look Dabi did my hair!" I said happily.  He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Looks good kid. Soft too." He said. I giggled. "Thanks Shiggy."

Toga ran downstairs and gasped.

"You dyed your hair WITHOUT ME?!" She yelled. "Maybe..."

"Oh well. It looks good though." She said. I smiled.

You know,I honestly have no idea where I am going with this story. Can you guy give me suggestions for future chapters please? Anyways Bai guys luv yuu