Chapter five (Edited)

"Ichika get up!" Dabi said. "Why?" I whined. "Because I said so." He said. "You're not my parent." I said sitting up. "Well, I'm the closest thing to it. And,put on something nice." He said, walking away.

I huffed and went to my dresser. I put on a pair of jeans and a light purple button up shirt. I went to Dabi's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I opened the door and sat on his bed. "So where are we going?" I asked. "We're going to visit Mom." He said. "A-are you sure that's the best choice right now?" I asked.

"Well, I thought it would be good for you." He said. I tilted my head to side slightly. "Oh." I said.

Timeskip

I walked up to the desk. "Yes, what do you need?" The clerk lady asked. "I-I'm here to see Rei Todoroki." I said. She nodded and handed me some key card thing and told me the room.

I quietly walked down the halls until I made it to my Mothers room. I knocked on the door and heard a soft 'Come in.'

I opened the door and stepped in. "Hello Sho- I-Ichika?" She said. I closed the door and nodded. "Well come here!" She said happily. I smiled and gave her a hug. "Mama, can Touya come in too?" I asked. "He's here?" She asked. I nodded. "Well, let him in." She said.

I smiled and opened the window, helping Dabi in. "Touya?" Mom said. Dabi nodded and gave her a hug. "Where have you two been?" She asked, as I sat down on the floor.

"We've been staying with some of Touya's friends." I said. "Okay." She said. Dabi and Mom talked for a bit while I looked around the room. "Oh, Ichika did you hear? Your brother Shoto got hurt recently." Mom said.

I stiffened. "He did?" I said. She nodded. "Hey Touya, shouldn't we head back soon?" I said quietly. He nodded. We both gave Mom a hug and left. "You okay, Kiddo?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I don't think she knows. She didn't seem scared when she saw you,even though I'm pretty sure you're on T.V. as a villan,and she doesn't know that-that I hurt Shoto." I whispered.

"Don't worry, it'll be fine." He said.

Timeskip

"You wanna get something to eat?" Dabi asked. I nodded. "Mhm. Ooh,can we get dango?" I asked. "Sure,kiddo." He said. "Are we gonna eat in, or take out?" I asked. "Probably take out, we need to get back soon so I don't get into trouble." He said. "Okay."

We got our food and ate it on the way back to the bar. "Where did you two go?" Kurogiri asked. "To get food." I quickly lied. "Okay." He said. I walked up to my room and put on a t-shirt and some sweatpants and laid down on my bed.

Dabi P.o.v

"Where did you two go?" Kurogiri asked. Before I could say anything Ichika told him we got food. "Okay." He said. Ichika went up to her room and I went to mine. I sat on the bed and scrolled through my phone.

Sorry this was kinda shorter than usual,I have a lot going on right now and I don't really have much motivation. Anyways thanks for reading. Love you all! Bai❤💙