'02

"WHAT do you get?"

"From what?" Jungkook asked in confusion. Them guys are currently having their break at their cafeteria when Taehyung asked him.

"From pissing Kim Yerim everyday? That you have to skip class?" Taehyung asked before biting his burger.

Jungkook smiled with the question. Then Kim Yerim entered his mind. "Satisfaction."

"Are you a fckin sadist?" Yoongi cursed at him. "That girl shouts back at you like a witch."

"The way I like it hyung." Jungkook smiled even more like crazy.

Jin wiggled his head. "You've gone mad Jungkook."

"So what's your plan after class?" Jimin asked.

"As usual, go to Hanlim them piss my dear princess off." Jungkook said proud.

"I thought we're going to crash this acquaintance party?" Hoseok butted in.

"Nah, I'll pass hyung. Gotta kiss my dear Yerim annoyance."

"Tss, whatever."

"I'm not coming okay? I'll be in my room playing video games." RM said.

"What the hell? That's more boring than being at a party. Come on Joon, let's crash instead." Hoseok convinced him.

Yoongi scoffed. "Namjoon crashed many things even before Hoseok, he won't be needing that."

"And you? You're coming?" Hoseok asked him instead.

"You know the answer,"

"Yeah no." Hoseok said before Yoongi could finish talking.

"How about you Jimin, Taehyung?"

"I'll think about it hyung." Taehyung answered.

"Of course I'm in. Let's hunt some wild flowers there." Jimin smirked and high fived with Hoseok.

"Just don't bring any garbage in the dorm or else I'll fckin kill you Jimin." Yoongi threatened.

"You curse a lot Yoongi, here eat this mint chocolate macaron to cleanse your mouth." Then Hoseok stuffed Yoongi's mouth with the macaron.

"Asdfghjklㅡ" Yoongi was about to grab and curse at Hoseok when an alarm went off.

"Oops, seems like my princess Yerim is about to have her break. Gotta bros." Jungkook hurriedly stood up putting his bag to his shoulders while finishing his burger.

The guys just sighed and wiggled their heads.

"Someone tell that kid that he has gone mad." Namjoon said.

"He knows that Joon." Jin voiced.