Chris Hemsworth [ That One Wink 1 ]

[ This may take 2 or more parts to finish ]
These parts include:
1. Swear words
2. Smut
3. Jealousy
4. Arguments
Also this is with the rest of the Avengers.

Location: Club/PartyTime: Your birthdayRelationship w/ Chris: Friend W/ Benefits—————————You were sitting on a seat at the bar, your name printed on it

Time: Your birthday
Relationship w/ Chris: Friend W/ Benefits
—————————
You were sitting on a seat at the bar, your name printed on it. You were watching Chris on the dance floor. You were admiring his beauty. Like how can a man be so handsome?
Natasha walks over to you. She nudges your arm. As she smirks, she spoke in a low voice, to not let Chris hear.

Natasha: Hey Y/n..
Me: What? * Turns towards her *
Natasha: So how are you feeling with Hemsworth doing all these hot actions in front of other girls?
Me: Well if you say it like that, I feel quite angered.. I'll control myself for now.. If he goes over the line..I'll take action.
Natasha: Y/n! That attitude is so fierce! I love it!
Me: You know me.

You and Natasha turn back to see Chris winking. He is winking but not to you. He was instead winking at Jane. He also smirked at her. Your eyes widened. First, glaring at him. Then, you informed Natasha, you're going to talk to someone.

You got up and walked over to Bruce, your best friend. Bruce was talking with Tony, and Steve. You just, I guess, walked yourself into their conversation.

Me: Hey guys.
Bruce noticed you first. He eagerly hugged you. It's been a while seen you've seen them.
Bruce: Y/n!!!
You chuckled, hugging him back.
Me: Hello to you too, Bruce~
Tony turns from Steve to see you. He hugged you, after Bruce pulled away from you.
Tony: Hello, our little one~
Me: Hey..I'm not little anymore!
Tony: Yes, you are in my eyes.
Me: Oh stop it, Stark!
You slap his arm playfully.

Steve walks toward you and wraps his arm around your shoulders. He asks, whispering in your ear. (Steve is the only one who knows your relationship with Chris)
Steve: Jealous?
Me: About what?
Steve: Hemsworth with another girl..
Me: I mean... Kinda..Yes
Steve: If you say that, you want to make him jealous too?
Me: Oh yes..
Steve: Alright, come here..sit on me..Not on my-
Me: Hey! I know...
Steve: Good..Now come on...

You got up. Bruce and Tony were hanging out with the others so you and Steve were alone. After getting up, you held Steve's shoulders and got on top of him, sitting on his lap. You weren't close to his private part too. Since you didn't want to go over the top.

Me: What now, Steve?
Steve: I guess, we can just talk? Or what do you want to do?
You act like you're thinking hard. Your finger on your chin.
Me: I'll pretend to be 'seducing' you...and you watch Chris's reaction.
Steve: Ok..Well Chris is actually grinding on a girl right now..
Me: Oh really..?
You lift up your finger, and trace it along Steve's jaw. His muscles tenses a bit.
Steve: I-is this part of the p-plan?
Me: Yes..Now shh..
You place your finger over his lips, to shut him up. He stares into your e/c(Eye color)eyes. You smile innocently at Steve.
Me: Would you mind taking a peak at what that man is doing now?
Steve: O-Oh yeah.. Sure..* Steve's mind: I fvcking wish you weren't with Hemsworth.. *

Steve takes a glance at Chris, as the man also took a glance at them. Chris's brows furrow, as he slowed his actions on the girl he was with.
Steve: He noticed us...He slowed himself from the girl.
Me: Well, I think I changed my mind..
Steve: Wh-at do you mean?
Me: I changed my mind....

——————————
To Be Continued