Chris Hemsworth [ TOW 2 ]

Location: Same as last time(Club)
Time: Your Birthday(Later than last)
Relationship: The same(Friends w/ benefits)

Location: Same as last time(Club)Time: Your Birthday(Later than last)Relationship: The same(Friends w/ benefits)

Last Chapter

Me: Well, I think I changed my mind..
Steve: Wh-at do you mean?
Me: I changed my mind...

Now

Me: I changed my mind... About not going over the top, Steve..
Steve: Doll, What do you mean by that?
Me: Well, Chris also went over the top so.. Why not us?
Steve: Do-
Me: Follow. My. Lead.

You wrapped your arms around Steve's neck. He smirks, knowing what you're planning. You lean down to his neck, kissing it ever so lightly. You did the same the trail up his jaw, and lips. At this point, you completely forgot about Chris with another girl. He could be leaving with that girl about now.

Steve's POV
———————
I stop Y/n just to ask her if she really wants this. I stuttered my question.
Me(Steve): Y-Y/n...
Y/n pulls away just a bit to look in my eyes. I bit my lip.
Y/n: What is it, Steve?
Me(Steve): I n-need to ask something..
Y/n: And what is that?
She lifts her hand up to rest on my shoulder. She continues to give me her reassuring eyes.
Me(Steve): Are you sure about t-this? Like actually...

Y/n sighs. Then, proceeded to speak.
Y/n: Well if Chris hasn't stopped by now, then yes.. This may lead to something else too..
I widened my eyes at her. I was completely shocked at her answer. I was happy but quite sad that she's just doing this because of Chris.
I was lost in my head, as I just stared at her e/c eyes.

Your POV
——————
I was about to speak then realized that Steve was staring at me. Not speaking a word at all.
I carassed his cheek and spoke softly.
Me: Hey..Steve..?
He didn't respond and continued gazing into my eyes. I lightly yelled his name.
Me: Steve..!
He was finally out of his trance. I asked him if he was fine.
Steve: O-Oh..of course! Sorry..
He raised his hand and rubbed his neck. I spoke again.
Me: Well, I was thinking, can you see what Chris is doing?
Steve nods. His eyes wandered everywhere, but he could not find the man. I wondered where he could be. Steve reported to me.
Steve: He's gone..I can't find him anywhere.
Me: That is quite surprising.. Where could he be?!
Steve: Want to ask his brother?
Me: I guess, let's try..

Steve gently holds your hand, as your cheeks went slightly pink at his gentle action. You both walk over to Chris's brother, Liam.

As you reach him, he hugs both of you. Then lets you speak.
Me: Hey, Liam~
Liam: Hello,Y/n and Steve. What do you both need?
Me: Well I have a question about Hemsworth..
Liam: Yes?
Me: Have you seen him?
Liam: Yes, I have..I saw him leave with a girl, I think her name is Jane?
Me: Jane...? And do you know why he never told me he was leaving?
Anger slowly started building up inside me. Steve lays his arm around my shoulders, calming me.
Steve: It's ok, Y/n.. Also Liam has that man drink any type of alchohol? Like today?
Liam: I'm not sure about that, but he did look like he hasn't drank anything, since he's walking fine-
Me: Ok, thanks so much, Liam~ Me and Steve need to go right now..You guys can continue if you want..
I hesitated to hold Steve's hand, but I did anyway. We left the club after saying goodbye to everyone. We got in my car and headed towards where Chris would be..My house.

Time Skip
——————
Once Steve and I walked inside, we heard weird noises, leading to my room. I sighed, knowing this would happen some day. I just pulled Steve with me up the stairs. All the way to my room. Before we opened the door, Steve stopped me.
Steve: Y/n..I have something to tell you...
Me: What is it, Stevie?
Steve: I know this will lead to something bad, so I'll tell you now..before I lose my chance..
He stepped closer and-

——————————
To Be Continued