Mammon x neko reader.

Soo. Reader is Neko. And its they first day. Some lines will be from the game.

I guess you can say this wont be good. I havent writen anything since i deleted my old account. Year and half ago. Sooo. Yeeaaah. How did thoses 300hundred peapole still stayed? No idea😅

But in all. I hope you enjoy!!

(Y/n) pov

I was standing in some kind of hall. I was talking with this demon mamed Diavlo. Soon to be crowned king of all demons? I think? When i asked "When can i go home" i heard a voice saying behind me.

Nope. Not scary at all!!

"I will explain everything to you" i turned around and saw another demon. He was tall. Handsome. Balck hair. Some type of uniform on? Eh? And glowes? 'Talk about insecurity! This guy is one big clothes himself!!' i thought to myself.

"(Y/n) this is Lucifier. He is a demon and the Avatar of Pride." Diavlo said as he walked over Lucifier. 'Uh-huh. Seven deadly sins huh' i thought to my self and crossed my arms while my tail slide across the ground slowly. I have heard about Lucifier. The fallen angel. And be named avatar of Pride? One of seven deadly sins? I wonder if there is six more avatars.

"...and not just in tittle, i assure you." huh? Coming back to reality i realized that Diavlo is speaking again. Whoops!! Sighs. This is gonna take a while.

~Time Skip~

Talk talk and talk. Boy. After all this talk and quesions about tasks. And talking with this 'Mammon' who will take care of me. Dosent seem he cares much himself. But now there is second avatar. Another deadly sin. Greed.

Getting hands on my D.D.D i started to check it out. While the boys still talked. My gosh!!

~Small time skip~

(Im sorry for timeskiping. I rly wanna make it today but i got alot of hw waiting for me!!)

Tapping my foot. I waited when Lucifier would be done with the talking. It was getting ANNOYING just listening to him. Cards? Dancing demons? Power? Eh?! Tasks!?!?

"I wanna make one thing clear right now: Dont blame me if someone gets eaten 'cause it aint my fault"

Rolling my eyes and crossing my arms i glared at Mammon. My ears pressed agaisnt my head. "I hope they think your tasty enought then" huffing and looking away i saw new demon walking over. "Lucifer im hungry.." huh..if i have to guess...avatar of Glutony. 'I guess there is other avatars too then!!'

But if i have to stay here. For a whole year. "Well then. Lets make this a year to Remember!!" i said now being actualy exited. Jumping up and down and squeeling. Why? Im not sure myself. All of sudden i feel happy and exited. "You...sure are positive one" still jumping i gave him and look and then stoped. "Welp. I wont stop you from havin' some fun" huh. Maybe big great Mammon isint so bad after all. But i gotta say...

He is hot.

"(Y/n) you will be staying with Lucifier and his six younger brothers at House of La-" i stopped listening to Diavlo and looked at Mammon. Ofcorse he didnt gave much attention to Diavlo himself. But damn. Could i possibly over the year...fall for him??

Wait whats?

Mammon's pov

I watched (y/n) jump up and down. Damn. She realy is exited to be eaten eh. And enjoying a year stay here? Man. "You...sure are positive one" i admit it. She is one positive weird Neko-Human thing. But hey. "Welp. I wont stop you from havin' some fun" im not gonna be babysitting her. And her look was bit scary.