Simeon. Wish To Drown In Your Eyes One More Time.

Requested by: Yeettheyeeter

Six Homework, Oline Class, Oline Class Work, Zero Sleep, Wanted To Be Chatted With, Realization My Whole Month Is A Mess. In One Day. GiVE  mE A brEAKe!
I wanna write too y'know! TwT

Im sorry this is latter that exepected..but i hope you like it!!

Third pov

(Y/n) was an angel. One of the most beautifull ever seen angels in history. She was. Simply to say it. Breathtaking. Her (e/c) eyes sparked. Her red lips smiled. But no one could have her. She was free spirit. She wasnt your everyday cage bird. No. She was wild and beautifull bird.

If you ever saw her.

They said you have been blessed by beauty herself.

But only one person. Could hold her hand. Kiss thoses lips. And see thoses beautifull eyes everyday. Waking up. Or going to sleep.

Who was he? Oh..he was Simeon.

Simeon the angel.

But saddly..he wasnt here and all (y/n) could do was sit and look down. Hopping her beloved was fine. She wanted to be with him. In the Devildom. So bad. But it couldnt happen. As Luke was taken for second angel. They had no place for third one.

No. They had. But Simeon fear didnt.

(Y/n) softly and quitly walked on the clouds. It was night time. The clouds looked black. Dark grey and deep dep blue. But her heart was white and pure. Her blood was deep red. And her love was...no.

She couldnt do this to herself..

But she did. Her eyes become wet from the tears that was falling down her perfect rosy checks. (So perfect that there is no bad hair day) she wiped it away with her small and fragile looking hand. No one could tell that this perfect angel has taken lifes.

With her own hands. That had so much strenght. But who would belive unless they saw with they own eyes?

"Simeon.."

The most angelic voice. Whispering only one word into the darkness of heaven.

Her lovers name. In faint hopes. That he would look up. Just to say her name back.

Simeon pov

I was looking at the always dark night skies in Devildom. I still could feel her soft hand on my check. Her sweet lips on mine. And thoses eyes.

Thoses perfecf (e/c) eyes...i love so much..

"(Y/n)..."

Closing my eyes i reached my arm toward the night skies.

"Please..." i opened my eyes who now was fully wet from the tears. "Let me drown..in your eyes..once again..please.."