Not your Disney Princess

I was homeschooled in more ways than one. By day Aunt Angela would teach me more in a week than most Shelby County and Memphis City Schools students would learn in a semester. By night when dad was away, I was taking crash courses in the school of life. By age ten I had full knowledge on every drug known to man, how to make a profit, how to recruit others to do your dirty work, how to never use your own product for personal habit and how to run the business and not get caught. By age thirteen I knew more about drugs, dealing, and the law than any pharmacist, businessman and lawyer put together. I don't mean to brag but I was a fucking genius. I knew the game inside and out. I kept my night schooling a secret from daddy, though I know he knew but never talked about it. He knew I was good hands.

We lived in The White House. That's what people called it. It was the biggest house in the neighborhood and obviously all white. It sat on a hill surrounded by iron gates. It was heavily secured. Though I was never alone I always felt lonely. I have been homeschooled since I was seven and by age fourteen all I really wanted was to go to a regular school and be around people my own age. By the grace of God my over protective father granted my one wish. My freshman year at Mitchell High was when I met my best friends; Savil, the hood chick who inspired to be a fashion designer, Kaniese, the undercover freak who had plans to become a world renowned psychologist and then there was Antwanette, the self proclaimed diva who had a passion for animals and hope to be a veterinarian on day. Since that very first day in Honors Spanish we were tighter than a good weave on the first of the month.

******Please comment. I really want some feedback.*******